• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(2012-07-28, 10:21 PM)xyz Wrote:
(2012-07-28, 09:53 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Np and check it out man now you can have a signature since it's your fifth post!
Hooray! Oh the marvels of this world ^^
yeah checked them all out Smile liked the third option the most tbh. and what about goldeoot and the dragon version of luxcatty not sure about them though hmm..
and about my sign just made one real quikly so aint that good but o well Big Grin
and it looks pretty small on this forum <.<
looks good, i like it
Small but nice like a beautiful stamp ^^
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
(2012-07-28, 10:51 PM)Tayjo Wrote:
(2012-07-28, 10:21 PM)xyz Wrote:
(2012-07-28, 09:53 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Np and check it out man now you can have a signature since it's your fifth post!
Hooray! Oh the marvels of this world ^^
yeah checked them all out Smile liked the third option the most tbh. and what about goldeoot and the dragon version of luxcatty not sure about them though hmm..
and about my sign just made one real quikly so aint that good but o well Big Grin
and it looks pretty small on this forum <.<
looks good, i like it
Small but nice like a beautiful stamp ^^
lol normal size is 400x200 so dunno how it is so small xD , anyway do you mind to check my champeon guess it has the right movepool for so far as i know the moves in this game <.< , also whats the best item it can held cus dont know anything yet about the helding items in this game Smile
[Image: xyz88au.png]
Background Music (Must play) :

Crimson Fang Pirates challenge Averium Union to war Smile

Currently a 3 v 3.
Bring it ^^
Apparently, 1 leader accepted haha Big Grin

Let's do it Monday. Weekends are busy.

Conditions :
3 players vs 3 players - can have up to 6 monsters in a team.

Wanna set tiers and clauses, go ahead.

I'm not afraid of ancients so if you have any, use them. I don't have any. My members do though Big Grin

Since it is a 3 v 3 battle (it can change though..), whoever wins 2 battles wins the war.
This will need one more permission from a Union Leader before it's official
Ok listen up people i want the strongest members in the Union to battle each other out and then the 3 strongest players will be given the duty of defending the Averium Union against three brutal pirates.

The Unions top players are:
Ramza_X:0
fjkulit:0
Tremmor:0
Snorlax47:0
muytr:0

Everyone will battle each other. Each match will be a best of three, each victory grants 1 point. The 3 members with the most points will be facing the Pirates

I'm fine with those rules Kami.
Only rule i will have is: no ancients.
ok ok
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Hey, i already said it.. i am way to busy for this, take me off that list, i don't even want to be in this clan war right now..
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-07-29, 01:23 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Hey, i already said it.. i am way to busy for this, take me off that list, i don't even want to be in this clan war right now..
ok
(2012-07-29, 01:00 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Apparently, 1 leader accepted haha Big Grin

Let's do it Monday. Weekends are busy.

Conditions :
3 players vs 3 players - can have up to 6 monsters in a team.

Wanna set tiers and clauses, go ahead.

I'm not afraid of ancients so if you have any, use them. I don't have any. My members do though Big Grin

Since it is a 3 v 3 battle (it can change though..), whoever wins 2 battles wins the war.
... make it saturday...
im busy on wweekdays
(2012-07-29, 01:14 AM)Tayjo Wrote: This will need one more permission from a Union Leader before it's official
Ok listen up people i want the strongest members in the Union to battle each other out and then the 3 strongest players will be given the duty of defending the Averium Union against three brutal pirates.

Everyone will battle each other. Each match will be a best of three, each victory grants 1 point. The 3 members with the most points will be facing the Pirates

You know what? this idea was stupid let's just take the ones that are viewed as the strongest in the Union...
Meaning Me, fjkulit and i honestly don't know if muy or snor should have the last position lol
imo, muy

more active and a complete lvl100 team
Took a whack at making an emblem for ya'll. Got requested... three times. XD Cute. Happy to make little custom signature icon-things for members of the guild, just shoot me a message. ^^

[Image: averiumunion.png]
[Image: averiumunionsmall.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-07-29, 02:21 AM)Tayjo Wrote:
(2012-07-29, 01:14 AM)Tayjo Wrote: This will need one more permission from a Union Leader before it's official

You know what? this idea was stupid let's just take the ones that are viewed as the strongest in the Union...
Meaning Me, fjkulit and i honestly don't know if muy or snor should have the last position lol

gl on the guildwar guys Smile
to bad my knownledge of this game is still below 5% xD
hopefully i will be an alot better monstertrainer for a next guildwar Angel
[Image: xyz88au.png]
(2012-07-29, 06:24 AM)Henrie Wrote: Took a whack at making an emblem for ya'll. Got requested... three times. XD Cute. Happy to make little custom signature icon-things for members of the guild, just shoot me a message. ^^

I love it Henrie! Thanks Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-07-29, 06:24 AM)Henrie Wrote: Took a whack at making an emblem for ya'll. Got requested... three times. XD Cute. Happy to make little custom signature icon-things for members of the guild, just shoot me a message. ^^

Woho!
We have pure awesomeness in form of awesome art ^^
Thank you very much Henrie i appreciate it Big Grin
Gratz you have a new epic member
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
love you henrie <3
Oi, what time is good tomorrow?

Idk what I'm doing tomorrow soo.. I'd have to go.. time range is 1 day. from 12 am to 12 am.

Each match is just 1. Not a 2/3.

Also, can we change it to 2 v 2?

it'll be Kamidara and Malicious vs AU and AU
(2012-07-30, 03:00 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Oi, what time is good tomorrow?

Idk what I'm doing tomorrow soo.. I'd have to go.. time range is 1 day. from 12 am to 12 am.

Each match is just 1. Not a 2/3.

Also, can we change it to 2 v 2?

it'll be Kamidara and Malicious vs AU and AU
When was it decided that we would participate,And would would happen if we decline??
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
Tayo and fjkulit, 2 of 3 leaders, said they'd participate.
Ughh. was not consulted about this.Youll have a true accept or denial by the time the event happens.
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

i like to join!
My in-game username is: Goodfeet
[Image: R25wzDPvpg.gif]

THUNDER MAN!!!
Goodfeet's profile: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=467610
Yes goodfeet, you're welcome into the team...
...Unfortunately, someone changed the password of the Averium Union, so it'll be a while until your name get to be on the front page.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Welcome to the team.

sorry, didnt see that i have already been accepted to another team.
apologies..
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

Nice to have you...hope you enjoy the team.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Finally another real team since Akatslowi. I'm personally impressed. And what an amazing banner *-*
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Thx ghost.......lol wana join??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-08-02, 03:26 PM)swjfire Wrote: sorry, didnt see that i have already been accepted to another team.
apologies..
Here Snorlax.
  • 3(current)