Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So i guess i cant really screen shot this, since it is not a visuable bug, not in that way at least.. Anyways

The Attractive player is used so more Monsters appear for 1000 steps, but it keeps on after the 1000 steps... i have been walking and ecountered a monster for EVERY SINGLE PATCH OF GRASS I STEP IN.. pretty annoying in the middle of the night trying to find the next gym.. hahahaha Anyways, is this happening to anyone else? :O
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
yeah, this happens, but i like to think i get the most for my money Big Grin and i'm too lazy to reuse it anyways Tongue
(2013-07-17, 01:35 AM)Viperianw Wrote: yeah, this happens, but i like to think i get the most for my money Big Grin and i'm too lazy to reuse it anyways Tongue

hahaha thats true though... but it is annoying, atleast when i just want to get to a place and not battle... Smile

yeah, like the guardians at the end of the maps -_-
It does have a counter-part item.. Horrifying Player.
(2013-07-17, 02:06 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It does have a counter-part item.. Horrifying Player.

Can horrifying player be used to "turn off" the attractive player?

(2013-07-17, 02:07 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-07-17, 02:06 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It does have a counter-part item.. Horrifying Player.

Not exactly turn off but it should be able to negate the effect at least. Use it twice and scare away monsters.
(2013-07-17, 02:07 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:

Use repels.. repel counters the attractive player
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Use repel to
 turn off attractive player
(2013-07-17, 09:02 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: Use repel to
 turn off attractive player
yeah

and also horrifying player helps u to reduce the monsters amount that appears Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks guys, this really helped me out Big Grin