Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
you mean like the wiki project thing
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 11:11 PM)Lamb Wrote: I think that once you have some Monsters you have chosen to work on, you should create a thread in this section just as a placeholder at first, so another user doesn't end up doing the same Monster you chose. Then, you can add to the thread with your proposed set(s) and a detailed description of each set and stuff.
Hopefully my comp doens't rage shutdown on me while doing it <_<

that sounds good the thing is though theres only a couple of people who can actually do this not to mention there's over 650 monsters...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
guider if we doa bit at a time we will finish fast

Credits to SparrowHawk
Everyone does what they can. You can always update.

Remember that there are several possibilities for 1 monster Smile Several natures, several moves, what it should be trained in, etc.

I already made a thread. WAHahaha I am ahead of the game Cool By a hair.
alright i better do mine...
(2011-10-11, 11:12 PM)Pein Wrote: you mean like the wiki project thing

Yeah, sort of. Just create a thread at first and then start working on it.

(2011-10-11, 11:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Hopefully my comp doens't rage shutdown on me while doing it <_<

Haha, yeah, that would be unfortunate.

(2011-10-11, 11:13 PM)Guider456 Wrote: that sounds good the thing is though theres only a couple of people who can actually do this not to mention there's over 650 monsters...

A lot of those Monsters have an evolutionary chain, like first stage to second stage to third stage. If you're going to create sets for Monsters that are actually viable in competitive play, then you would go straight to the last stage Monsters, as the previous stages are inferior to the last one. For example, you wouldn't use Masgras or Shocoon in competitive play when Masagon is available. Therefore, you would only need to make sets for Masagon, not Masgras or Shocoon.
yep so basically u mean final evo

Credits to SparrowHawk
hmm alright that narrows it down some
(2011-10-11, 11:19 PM)Lamb Wrote:
(2011-10-11, 11:12 PM)Pein Wrote: you mean like the wiki project thing

Yeah, sort of. Just create a thread at first and then start working on it.

(2011-10-11, 11:13 PM)Deidara Wrote: Hopefully my comp doens't rage shutdown on me while doing it <_<

Haha, yeah, that would be unfortunate.

(2011-10-11, 11:13 PM)Guider456 Wrote: that sounds good the thing is though theres only a couple of people who can actually do this not to mention there's over 650 monsters...

A lot of those Monsters have an evolutionary chain, like first stage to second stage to third stage. If you're going to create sets for Monsters that are actually viable in competitive play, then you would go straight to the last stage Monsters, as the previous stages are inferior to the last one. For example, you wouldn't use Masgras or Shocoon in competitive play when Masagon is available. Therefore, you would only need to make sets for Masagon, not Masgras or Shocoon.
Tell Dei that now? Hmph. *changing* To Chimernue, Volshii, and Hydevil
wait dei why not have a sub forum entitled training strategies and ppl(experts who know what there doing) can make threads on monsters

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 11:23 PM)Pein Wrote: wait dei why not have a sub forum entitled training strategies and ppl(experts who know what there doing) can make threads on monsters
Hmmm.... I'll ask Furkan tomorrow ^_^

He always replies Smile
makes more sense and will be easier for ppl to locate

Credits to SparrowHawk
I think that having different threads specifically for each Monster would be better, because it would be easier to locate the Monsters. Threads relating to training strategies should be about specific techniques for EV training and stuff like that.
however though how will you know who is doing what monster?
You will simply see who created the thread for each Monster.
what if you and someone else makes a thread on the same monster and you finished before that other person did how do you think that other person will feel?
Well, you first will create a placeholder thread for the Monster you want to write about, so things like that don't happen.
oh...but anyways we already have something for tp training
This message has been posted before the pm of this project has been sent to CeFurkan.

I'll send a pm to the boss telling him about this plan. I'll name the category about Competitive Battle.

It will be all about this project. I'll make a sticky thread about what is going on in the section. The mods who moderate it will be Guider456 and Deidara.

Other than that, everything is fine ^_^

I'll move the 2 threads that we created to that section and lock this one after the preparations are complete or after Lamb posts ^_^

Sound good? (Reply only from Guider456, Pein, Lamb, or all) <_<
hwy not give it to just guider or to someone who doesnt already sectional mod two areas of the forum?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-10-12, 06:33 PM)orboknown Wrote: hwy not give it to just guider or to someone who doesnt already sectional mod two areas of the forum?
I'm apart of this project too so shush.

Super Mods have power everywhere in the forum (except admin functions) so no matter who mods it, we still have super mod powers.

so why not give a non super mod the sectional mod job and trust them with some power? a proving grounds sort of thing.
(2011-10-12, 06:44 PM)orboknown Wrote: so why not give a non super mod the sectional mod job and trust them with some power? a proving grounds sort of thing.
Like who?

No one else commented on the project that Guider, Me, Lamb, and Pein were talking about.

Just leave it be Orb.

noone else was really on that i know of.but whatever.
/rant
(2011-10-12, 06:32 PM)Deidara Wrote: This message has been posted before the pm of this project has been sent to CeFurkan.

I'll send a pm to the boss telling him about this plan. I'll name the category about Competitive Battle.

It will be all about this project. I'll make a sticky thread about what is going on in the section. The mods who moderate it will be Guider456 and Deidara.

Other than that, everything is fine ^_^

I'll move the 2 threads that we created to that section and lock this one after the preparations are complete or after Lamb posts ^_^

Sound good? (Reply only from Guider456, Pein, Lamb, or all) <_<
This message has been posted after the pm of this project has been sent to CeFurkan.

Alright. I explained it to the boss and I am waiting a reply ^_^ I told him to place it as a sub-section in Trainer Tips called.. Err..

Competitive Strategies I think >.< I forgot lol
Alright, thank you so much for your help Deidara. Smile

I think that everyone should just start making viable sets for any Monster in its final form as we can, and then we'll categorize them based on their effectiveness in the competitive metagame and stuff. I also will start working on a thread discussing MonsterMMORPG's competitive metagame, if that's fine with you Deidara.
(2011-10-12, 09:25 PM)Lamb Wrote: Alright, thank you so much for your help Deidara. Smile

I think that everyone should just start making viable sets for any Monster in its final form as we can, and then we'll categorize them based on their effectiveness in the competitive metagame and stuff. I also will start working on a thread discussing MonsterMMORPG's competitive metagame, if that's fine with you Deidara.
Create the thread here if you want. The boss didn't reply to pm yet.

i will create a thread sometime today

Credits to SparrowHawk
can i just do some of it today? if not i can do it friday...