Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exclamation 
Whoever is drawing/creating monsters, please do not post them in this section. It is not the appropriate section for your monster drawings.

Please ask a super moderator to move your thread or delete it and re-make it in the appropriate section which is in https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Monster-Drawings <--- Yes here.

I moderate there so I can move your thread into the right section if you just post it there ^_^

Thank you Smile

Note : This section Game Mechanics > Monsters is for monster information.
why isnt this sub forum just locked makes things easier
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-17, 12:39 AM)Pein Wrote: why isnt this sub forum just locked makes things easier
I can't lock.
(2011-09-17, 12:40 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-09-17, 12:39 AM)Pein Wrote: why isnt this sub forum just locked makes things easier
I can't lock.

That's something that can only be edited via the ACP. If that does happen, it would be easier just to set up a moderation approval system for topics being submitted into this forum. It's possible. ^^
ask furkan to do it and only he and heat should post here anyways

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-17, 12:42 AM)Pein Wrote: ask furkan to do it and only he and heat should post here anyways
Him and all super moderators basically.

This forum (monster - game mechanics) is for posting information about monsters like important move-sets a monster should have or what not.

I can make something to explain a little something in time ^_^

eh but him or heat usually do it anyways

Credits to SparrowHawk
Okay, so what exactly is this forum for? Deidara, you mentioned this is for move sets a Monsters should have. Why should only CeFurkan and heat be allowed to post stuff about that? I think other members should be able to post potentially viable move sets that could be used in competitive play, like in PvP and tournaments and stuff like that.
lamb #1 reason its for the game movesets

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 10:29 PM)Lamb Wrote: Okay, so what exactly is this forum for? Deidara, you mentioned this is for move sets a Monsters should have. Why should only CeFurkan and heat be allowed to post stuff about that? I think other members should be able to post potentially viable move sets that could be used in competitive play, like in PvP and tournaments and stuff like that.
Actually, I am about to delete this thread.. Well, delete the posts and leave the warning anyway.

The move-set project has been deleted however. (Blames Pein) <_<

Heat is a game assistant and he works on a lot of stuff regarding the game such as placing monsters on which maps, move-sets, npcs (i think).
By move sets you're referring to four moves which a Monster can utilize so it can be used in competitive play correct? Or are you referring to something different?
by movesets (movelist) i mean all the moves in game

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 10:34 PM)Lamb Wrote: By move sets you're referring to four moves which a Monster can utilize so it can be used in competitive play correct? Or are you referring to something different?
Not that.

I'm talking about fixing what monsters should learn what moves at what level or what MT (Mythical Tablet) - In pokemon ™

And HMs (AI)

(2011-10-11, 10:33 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-10-11, 10:29 PM)Lamb Wrote: Okay, so what exactly is this forum for? Deidara, you mentioned this is for move sets a Monsters should have. Why should only CeFurkan and heat be allowed to post stuff about that? I think other members should be able to post potentially viable move sets that could be used in competitive play, like in PvP and tournaments and stuff like that.
Actually, I am about to delete this thread.. Well, delete the posts and leave the warning anyway.

Heat is a game assistant and he works on a lot of stuff regarding the game such as placing monsters on which maps, move-sets, npcs (i think).
why blame me

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 10:33 PM)Deidara Wrote: Actually, I am about to delete this thread.. Well, delete the posts and leave the warning anyway.

Oh, I see.

(2011-10-11, 10:35 PM)Pein Wrote: by movesets (movelist) i mean all the moves in game

Wouldn't that be placed in the Move List forum instead of here?

(2011-10-11, 10:36 PM)Deidara Wrote: Not that.

I'm talking about fixing what monsters should learn what moves at what level or what MT (Mythical Tablet) - In pokemon ™

And HMs (AI)

Ah. Well then, I think this forum should be hidden if normal members have no say in what goes on in here.
wait this thread is for information on monsters deidara-san

Credits to SparrowHawk
Actually this thread was to stop people posting the wrong stuff in the wrong section such as their monster art as it is not a game mechanic here.

I'm talkin about the pictures, ya kno? The pictures!! (Lol sorry I have an Italian voice in my head right now and I'm feeling quite Italian XD)

So yea.. This was to make people take their artwork, and go to the right section.
Well, what about this entire section? What purpose does this section have?
purpose is to let ppl get to monster description easily

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 10:52 PM)Lamb Wrote: Well, what about this entire section? What purpose does this section have?
Ask Furkan o_o

I am on a blank right now. We had it before the new forum structure. Hmm...

Alright. Well, here's what we'll do ^_^

Pokemon has all those stats right? About what EVs a pokemon should have to be stronger and what moves (4 moves) and nature it should have.

Let's do that same thing for our monsters. It will take a large time to put together and get everyone's ideas on it. I say we should work on that.

Lamb you shall assist '-' I command thee.

Smile
i'll be on it too lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
still havent answer my question deidara-san why blame me

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 10:57 PM)Pein Wrote: still havent answer my question deidara-san why blame me
Because I want to. Isn't it obvious? Tongue
(2011-10-11, 10:55 PM)Deidara Wrote: Ask Furkan o_o

Pokemon has all those stats right? About what EVs a pokemon should have to be stronger and what moves (4 moves) and nature it should have.

Let's do that same thing for our monsters. It will take a large time to put together and get everyone's ideas on it. I say we should work on that.

Smile

Alright, so this section will serve to produce viable sets a Monster could use in competitive play, correct? If so, I would be more than happy to help you out.
thank goodness theirs a section that you can rate a players team and that and no one has yet to post a team >_>
(2011-10-11, 11:00 PM)Lamb Wrote:

Smile

Alright, so this section will serve to produce viable sets a Monster could use in competitive play, correct? If so, I would be more than happy to help you out.
correctomundo basically thats all to it i will help if i have the time

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-11, 11:00 PM)Lamb Wrote:

Smile

Alright Smile

I will be working on Nufo, Monue, Chimernue, and Hydevil ^_^ Those are my favorites and I will make them into total bossness '-'

So boss.. They go beyond the word boss. They are so boss, they make your mind confused when you hear the word boss. They are so boss!!! You will not be able to comprehend their level. They are so boss!!!!!!!!! That when you hear their name, you will fall unconscious.
and i will work on a couple of the zeniths/legends
ill be working if we can on all my faves first then lames

Credits to SparrowHawk
I think that once you have some Monsters you have chosen to work on, you should create a thread in this section just as a placeholder at first, so another user doesn't end up doing the same Monster you chose. Then, you can add to the thread with your proposed set(s) and a detailed description of each set and stuff.