Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Do you have multiple tabs open?
Of the game or just in general? In general, yeah.
Of the game '-' Since that is the topic we are on.
Nope. /scratches head
Then..... Do you still have the issue?
... Yeah. >>
Idk how to help you Big Grin

What browser are you using? Firefox, IE, Chrome, or Safari?

If using Firefox, restart it. If using Chrome, go to Firefox. If using IE, don't use it anymore. If using Safari.. Highly not recommended.
The browser change didn't change anything, either. Same problem.
Pm CeFurkan then O.o

If this guy^ can't help you then.. We don't know what to do.
How do you get past the Volcanic Coast? I don't have the rock smash ability or the money to afford it.
To get past Volcanic Coast, you need Stone Smash or Hyper Surf. They are 50,000 gold.

If you vote all 32 links correctly and choose 100,000 gold before voting, you will get enough gold to purchase them both.
I've been wondering... is there a limit to the number of monsters one can have?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Not that I know of, unless there is a limit to how many you can hold in storage. But with alt accounts, that doesn't matter anyways
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-06-05, 03:22 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: I've been wondering... is there a limit to the number of monsters one can have?
I think... on 1 account, it is 1,000 or 10,000. I'm not totally sure but.. It's up there in the thousands.
Bumped for the newer users that just joined the game and community~
thank ye dei
Hi, newbie here. Smile My question is - What are TP's? What do they do?
TPs affect a monsters stats. I think it is something like 4 tps eaises a stat 1 point upon leveling, can have 400 tps per stat. And eught hundred total
(2012-07-12, 02:05 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Bumped for the newer users that just joined the game and community~
Any newbies lurking out there, have a question to ask, this is the place to post. We shall answer your questions Smile

FAQ is being worked on right now.
(2012-08-15, 08:12 PM)orboknown Wrote: TPs affect a monsters stats. I think it is something like 4 tps eaises a stat 1 point upon leveling, can have 400 tps per stat. And eught hundred total
Seven hundred and ninety-nine, actually.
Constantly dying yet never dead
One off not much of a big deal Dodgy
What happens if a monster with a certain id number is released? Will it be reused?

Example, I released a monster with the id number 3. Then I caught another one with the id number 7. If I release the monster with the id number 3, will there be another monster with the id number 3? Or will it be permanently gone, and we'll never see any monster with the id number 3?
- Ramza Beoulve
whats the chances of finding 2 ancients in a row ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-21, 03:54 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: whats the chances of finding 2 ancients in a row ?
0.0001%... use math: 0.01 x 0.01
- Ramza Beoulve
i cant post my pictures on here. the picture shows up in the message box, but when i press post reply, it says please wait, loads, then it doesn't show up. Sad
(2012-08-21, 03:48 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: What happens if a monster with a certain id number is released? Will it be reused?

Example, I released a monster with the id number 3. Then I caught another one with the id number 7. If I release the monster with the id number 3, will there be another monster with the id number 3? Or will it be permanently gone, and we'll never see any monster with the id number 3?

I really don't know, is the id number important for anything?
(2012-08-21, 03:57 PM)night phoenix Wrote: i cant post my pictures on here. the picture shows up in the message box, but when i press post reply, it says please wait, loads, then it doesn't show up. Sad
Do you use the [img] tags? Are they photos from your comp?
why the sudden jump in experience required to get to level 25? just curious
Never see again ramza...the id numbers are assigned in order...without returning to fill in the holes

and here clank4prez https://monstermmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Challenge_Levels
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
ok thank you quanto_konami ^^
I have a question. I gave five Sp Def. nutritions to one of my monsters, and it didn't do jack to it's stat. I put it in storage, left the monster center, and took it back out and still no change.
Am I missing something here?
Also, how can you tell which characters are NPCs in the game? Is it in with their name?