Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
yeah annaboo, biteeth, tadpaell, chicurl, they are baby versions of tyranone , Froisoin and other's i wanted to know if they were donation monster's only, or if they were going to be added to maps at some point?
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-02-09, 12:16 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Annaboo, Biteeth....stuff like that CeFurkan. They're uncatchable yet their Evolutions are. We need to donate for them Sad
it is error that they are not catchable but will be fixed
awesome, thanks cefurkan, i always wanted them but couldn't donate nor afford 7 mill for one
You dare Challenge ME ?

Although i've read about trainer points and unique values in our 4rum, I am still very confusing abt it T.T

1. How can I raise TP in the stat that I want? (I'm not talking about using nutritions way)

If you're giong to answer me that i can battle certain monsters that will give me TP in a particular stat, how am I supose to know what particular stat will the monster that I battle give me?

2. What should I depend on to train a monster right, its UV or its nature?
2'. Should its nature and its UV match?

3. Here is my starter: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1666743
Its nature is steadfast and its UV is 25 on all stat. What am I supose to do with it? T.T
1. Click the map's details to find out what appears on that map. It will also tell you which monsters give which tps.

Those tps will be labeled as Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, or Health. It will go to that particular stat.

2. You cannot change UVs. They are automatically put on monsters, randomly. Explaining this is basically saying the exact same thing on the TP/UV thread.

3. Train your starter to level 100. You do not have to use it ever again if you do not want to. You can always donate for a new starter, with the nature of your choice, and it comes with full 45 UVs.
(2012-02-24, 11:31 PM)Kamidara Wrote: 2. You cannot change UVs. They are automatically put on monsters, randomly. Explaining this is basically saying the exact same thing on the TP/UV thread.
So I should accept whatever its UV is and train its stat by looking in its nature right?
for example I have an monster with velocity nature but its UV Speed is only 11 so I'm still need to focus on raising TP speed right, or it depends on something else?
If you want, you can search for the same monster with the same nature and see what UVs you get.
(2012-02-25, 04:43 AM)Kamidara Wrote: If you want, you can search for the same monster with the same nature and see what UVs you get.
Thank you very much Tongue
Well, other than that, you are free to donate.

I believe it would be a total of $10 USD to get a nature change and to change the monster's UVs all to 45.
Hey tell me if I have posted on the wrong thread, under this forum I can see Pokemon & Pokedex, do you plan to change to a relevant name?Smile
(2012-02-25, 05:47 PM)ultimatehydra Wrote: Hey tell me if I have posted on the wrong thread, under this forum I can see Pokemon & Pokedex, do you plan to change to a relevant name?Smile
Nope, you posted in the right place.

That has already been reported and noted, so don't worry about it too much Smile
Okay I'm glad to hear that Smile
Could some1 pls tell me how to repeat the voting, coz I read google, and clear my cookies, after that im using CCLEANER program but it still not work!
I dunno, maybe you can just wait till the vote can be done again? Maybe?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Changing IP's would let you redo it faster.
I think
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thank you Orb, one more question, please tell me about Unique power and Unique power type, coz i cant find it in wikia....
You know.. I am wondering the same thing about Unique Power. I never truly understood it.

Oh wait.. I know. The Unique Power is actually used in Pokemon by the move called "Hidden Power" which means the Hidden Power uses whatever type is hidden inside the Pokemon. So, if you had a Squirtle and its hidden power was Electric, then once you used Hidden Power, it would be an electric move.

There should be a move called Unique Power. Idk so check the move list. I think I have it...

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMoves.htm
(2012-03-18, 12:46 PM)Lunarhearts Wrote: Thank you Orb, one more question, please tell me about Unique power and Unique power type, coz i cant find it in wikia....
See Monster's Detailed Features >.>

Unique Power= (Monster's total UV/2)
Unique Type= Random!

Okay that's something I tried to figure out for a while...maybe I should pick it back up...but in case cefurkan reads this and doesnt mind answering is the unique type dependent on another variable (like say its uvs...or a combination of its nature and uv's) or is it just made to be random as rock127 stated?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
i say its made to be random but i could be wrong
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
I think it is random. The same monster does not have the same unique power '-'

Say youhave2 spiralaxy. They don't have the same unique power.

Sorry my spacebar and comp are acting up =.= Umm.. I once saw spiralaxy with a fire unique power when it's already a fire type.
its funny really i remember the other dei i caught 2 monsters had same unique power same unique power type were different levels i think...ima see if i can find them...

*day i mean lol
Your website does not work. I've try going to it from different links even google the page will not come up.
really wanted to check this game out. please help thanks.
did you type it in correctly? the website is

www.monstermmorpg.com
yes i went to google and typed in monstermmorpg and tried to go to ur main webpage.
I just tried again, im using google chrome and it says "The connection to www.monstermmorpg.com was interrupted."
nevermind i totally forgot my brother has a program that was blocking it. but thank you.
(2012-03-19, 12:54 AM)Rock127 Wrote: See Monster's Detailed Features >.>

Unique Power= (Monster's total UV/2)
Unique Type= Random!
Yes, thank you but what is unique power used for?

Ordinary move..
I'm looking at the list of Monsters on: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-South-Beachhead and there's a Using Monster Player Item which allows you to encounter more Monsters but what is the actual Items name?

Thanks for responding so quickly
It is called Monster Player. You can find it under Main Items in the Monster Shop.
When I click on the Game Page bar, it takes me to my party. This newbie doesn't know how to get to the maps to play any way else. Help? ><