Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » FAQ » Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask Site Related Questions Here!(ONLY STAFF ANSWER!)
1. Are you positive it was able to be used on the monster? because if you have used 40 nutritions on a monster it can no longer be used...and 20 in one particular stat is the max...also it can't be used if a monster has 790+total tp

okay how much the tp's add to your monsters stats changes depending on the level of the monster and other factors *cefurkan has not revealed the exact formula for how tp's affect stats*

so right now you can tp your monster with the knowledge that you wont see most of the results until farther down the road...or you can wait...

2. There is no npc's in the game right now
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Ah, so the results aren't immediate? I thought they were like the pokemon stat changers in that they showed immediately. XD Thank you!
they are immediate...but like in pokemon sometimes it takes a lot to see any difference...have you ever tried using protein on a chansey? if so you know what I'm talking about ;P

*however there is one difference in here then in pokemon...here each time your monster levels up there is a check for how much tp's is in each stat and the stats are recalculated...so those tp you add now will have added to your monster's stats the same amount by the time you get to lv100 as if you had waited til lv100...and you would have had the increasing benefit to your stats as you level up*
Thx Quanto for answering the questions Smile I wasn't here to do it.
My question is:

How has forum become so problem free over the last few months? No arguments, nothing too serious with the bots, no people from other forums trying to troll. Was there some security measure that was established that's making this place as safe as it is now?
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-10-05, 12:25 AM)Ghost Wrote: My question is:

How has forum become so problem free over the last few months? No arguments, nothing too serious with the bots, no people from other forums trying to troll. Was there some security measure that was established that's making this place as safe as it is now?
If there was a security measure, we would've been informed by it.

And forum is kinda dead, like the game's population right now.
(2012-10-05, 12:25 AM)Ghost Wrote: My question is:

the sections of the profile used for advertising have been removed. The few adbots left need to post in thread their advertisements, making us able to catch them much quicker.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(1) I really like a Monster named "Grole" but it is such a high level. Is there any way to have a level one monster such as "Grole"?    For instance can I breed 2 "Grole" to get a level 1 "grole"?  

(2) Are NPC in the game yet? and if not when is the expected date they will be added?

p.s thanksSmile
No breeding.

NPC are not in the game currently. Just a few more things to be worked on and a few more touches, then Version 2 will be released. It has NPCs and other features.
(2013-01-10, 07:21 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: No breeding.

NPC are not in the game currently. Just a few more things to be worked on and a few more touches, then Version 2 will be released. It has NPCs and other features.

Ok thank you,

Sad So will there ever be a system set up so we can get a monster at a lower level, in any way? Especially if you can only catch it at a higher level, ofcourse I don't think legendary or ancient should be included.  Like a breeding system?
Breeding has been suggested several times, it was already denied.

You will be able to catch monsters on different maps in Version 2. May not be at high levels or low levels but as long as you can catch them, nothing to worry about.
I am unable to create new threads or send pms. I was going to pm Dark.Zero about thread posting but was unable to.

I have already activated my account. I just started so I'm not banned. I read the forum rules and did not see anything there. I can't post in introductions either so if I had to do that first before threading anywhere else I am unable to.

So, the question is why can't I thread or pm?

(I just tried to change my avatar because of the rule against gif, and I'm getting the same problem about not have permission to. At this rate It seems lucky I can even post.)
I think you need to get 5 posts before sending pms, editing your profile, and creating threads.
Everytime I get into a battle with a random monster it for some reason automatically redirects me back to the home page. Is there a reason for this?
It's a glitch that's happening. What you can do is try to go to the battle page via right clicking and opening it in a new tab. This way if it repeats the glitch, then you can just keep shuttling it to a new tab so you don't lose the game page itself.
How do i get a monster radar or monster player?
(2013-03-11, 01:23 AM)offroad Wrote: How do i get a monster radar or monster player?
Go to the monster shop and purchase them.
They are both main items, I believe.
(2013-03-11, 02:10 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-03-11, 01:23 AM)offroad Wrote: How do i get a monster radar or monster player?
Go to the monster shop and purchase them.
They are both main items, I believe.
I don't see it in shop
https://i50.tinypic.com/34ihe1i.jpg
those items are no longer in the game.
Offroad, you and I learned something O.o

No more monster player/monster radar.

Thanks Quanto.
ive registered and started playing playing but when i came back to play later i cant find anywhere that it says "play" so how do i get back in to play?????????????
(2013-06-14, 08:12 PM)rathbone Wrote: ive registered and started playing playing but when i came back to play later i cant find anywhere that it says "play" so how do i get back in to play?????????????
You registered, started playing, and then you can't play anymore?

Did you log in? What page are you on?

I am not understanding.
i got the wrong starter monster and i made sure i clicked on the one i wantedAngry
(2013-07-03, 10:20 PM)shadownite90 Wrote: i got the wrong starter monster and i made sure i clicked on the one i wantedAngry
You can always go to Control Panel and change it.
(2013-07-04, 05:11 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-07-03, 10:20 PM)shadownite90 Wrote: i got the wrong starter monster and i made sure i clicked on the one i wantedAngry

it will not let me change, i tried
(2013-07-14, 05:51 PM)shadownite90 Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 05:11 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:

it will not let me change, i tried

Hmm... I am not sure of this. I am freely able to change my starter anytime.
Why are some names crossed out in the forums?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-07-21, 03:16 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Why are some names crossed out in the forums?

those people are banned Big Grin
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
How do you delete threads?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
If you are the one who made the thread, click the little X in the first post that lets you delete your own posts and since the whole thread is based on that post, it will erase the whole thread.
Or get a super mod to do it.