Poll: Which is your favourite
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kuraimi
35.48%
Hypreigon
19.35%
Invion
19.35%
Eion
25.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People would striaght away quit the game lol
(2011-11-28, 08:55 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: People would striaght away quit the game lol
Because they stink <_<

This game is the one and only challenge '-' Except PCO. PCO isn't a challenge, it's crap.

Legends are legends for a reason. Legends are mostly myths '-' Which means, you only get like.. 1 in a million years to find one. Well.. Not necessarily in games but eh :/ You know what I mean.

They should be hard to find.. The legends we have are so easy to find, people spam them. Then we have events that double their catch rates.

This game is too easy '-' Ancients better not be found 5 minutes after they are released.
Cefurkan told me Ancients will have like 1/10,000 rate or lower i believe lol very hard to find
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
i've been knowing that ancients were going to be catchable LOL

i will get every single ancient '-' no doubt about it but my favorite will be Eion light types ftw
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Kuraimi and Invion are mine '-'
well ok then good to here they will be catchable
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-11-28, 09:37 PM)Guider456 Wrote: i've been knowing that ancients were going to be catchable LOL

i will get every single ancient '-' no doubt about it but my favorite will be Eion light types ftw
i like eion and kuraimi
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I like the 2nd one just cuz hes the first thing i see when loggin in
i like eion, it was like zapdos in the pokemon. so freaking cool :p
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
Hyprigon really Ancient? I didn't believe this at first. Eion still beast.~~~
Constantly dying yet never dead
Eion is probably the best, even though it looks like a yu gi oh monster.

I'm not overly keen on them overall though, there's something about the idea of ancient monsters that's just lame to me. Like it's all "Oh look at me!!, I'm old and powerful" and little else.

I can't say I like the idea of them being donation, I don't feel that positive about "buying success" in games.

If they are going to appear in the wild for everyone maybe you could make it so only a certain amount of ancients can be caught in a week/month. Like a quota. You could donate for some kind of item that increases the appearance chance somewhat. So you have an advantage over everyone else....but not so much in that you can just go "BAM" and you've got an ancient.
Woo! excited to get one. i hope there's a fighting type ancient. Smile
bump because we need to discuss about the new ancients >_>
Hy-Hy-Hy-Hy-HYpreigon will be Mines no matter WHAT.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Fendark used to be the hit. Was booted once Ionule came out.

A fox being booted by a turkey? This is the first I've heard of it.
Interesting
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-06-10, 01:22 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Fendark used to be the hit. Was booted once Ionule came out.

A fox being booted by a turkey? This is the first I've heard of it.
such delicious irony
better go with kuraimi that was hard to choose
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
do i need ancient gems to capture an ancient?
(2012-12-29, 08:50 AM)Isblimidar Wrote: do i need ancient gems to capture an ancient?
Nope. You just need to be lucky enough to find one, and strong enough to whittle it's health down and throw an Ultimate box at it. c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Huh...................... should i re do those bad boys up? =P
[Image: miyavis.png]
(2012-12-29, 10:36 PM)Miyavi Wrote: Huh...................... should i re do those bad boys up? =P
*nodnodnod*
they were basically training wheel for me and i design them to look like pokemons but whadaya know the art style in THIS GAME took a complete different route.....
[Image: miyavis.png]
You should miyavi.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-29, 10:46 PM)Miyavi Wrote: they were basically training wheel for me and i design them to look like pokemons but whadaya know the art style in THIS GAME took a complete different route.....
I didn't start it, but I sure as hell helped it along. So... I should apologize..... or tell you that all the cool kids are doing it. 8D
Please miyavi <3
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-29, 10:46 PM)Miyavi Wrote: they were basically training wheel for me and i design them to look like pokemons but whadaya know the art style in THIS GAME took a complete different route.....
Blame it on Narsilion :3
But please, I WANT EION!
Constantly dying yet never dead