• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Sweepers, : Set up Guide
Information 
Ancient Sweepers

Note, The guide is not finished, whats left is,
Move sets
overall detail
Special Attacking Part

In this small PVP world, there is some fearsome ancients, I will be showing the ones that are mostly used in PVP.

1.Orogond
2.Aturion
3.Korrodo
4.Aurorile
5.Prysma
6.Goritaur
7.Stromeleon
8.Chromaul
9.Wargile
10.Vesuverex

First of all, the ancients that are listed here are on the list because a)They're Physical/Special Sweeper, or a Physical/Special Mixed-Sweeper.

Physical Sweepers :

1.Orogond
2.Aturion
3.Korrodo
4.Prysma(Mixed)
5.Chrommaul(Mixed)

Special Sweepers :

1.Aurorile
2.Goritaur
3.Stromeleon
4.Wargile
5.Vesuverex

What You Need in A Physical Sweeper and A Mixed Physical Sweeper:

Training Points: Training Points for a physical sweeper should be distributed to only the Speed and Attack stats. The reason Sweepers don't have HP, Defense or SpDefense TP points is because sweepers are meant to come in, clean the floor with walls, then switch back out, they have really low Defense and SpDefense so they are OHKO'ed easily.As for a Mixed Sweeper, your TP's Should be invested in Attack and Defense and/or SpDefense.

Natures: Natures for a Physical sweeper are Trembling, Adventurous,Aggressive.

Natures(Mixed Sweeper) :
Butcher
Reaper
Mirage

Unique Values : UV's Should at least be 30+ in Attack ,Speed,Defense and SpDefense.

Move Set Up: Accuracy increasing move, speed boosting move, % Damage move, Priority move and STAB Move.

Abilities: Speed Master, Accuracy Master, Attack Master, Evasion Master, Maximum Guard, Defense Master.

Items: Usually You'd use an Accuracy Weapon, unless you're using a mixed sweeper, which you equip it with an orb.MP Max should be used after finishing Move Set-Up.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
I think vydral is one too.....
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
i take vydral as mixed or wall
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Yes i know, this is sweepers tho, vydral will be put in
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Oh, ok
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Orogond Aturion Korrodo Wargile Anglare <-- Best sweepers. The others aren't worth it, Imo.