Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Monster Ideas:
If you have any Ancient Monster ideas I will check them over and so will the people making monsters and most important Cefurkan. Idea
I am not important to this but I just wanna help out with updates and all that.

Alright so hers my idea. It will be dried up volcanic magma with cracks of magma spilling out. It shaped the lands and then dove to the center of the planet to slumber. It will be in the shape of a wale and its eyes will glow gold. Smile
If anyone can design a monster like that and make a name for it I hope it gets put in the game. I think it shud be catchable only one time a week.
I also am adding to add gk to it. I think he shud make the monster.
so to simplify your idea dark. Its a rock whale, that is bleeding magma, and has gold eyes. Is it fire? rock? water type?
Quote:I also am adding to add gk to it. I think he shud make the monster.
Quote:he
Gk is a she. imo
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thumbs Up 
(2012-02-23, 11:10 PM)Dark Espeon Wrote: If you have any Ancient Monster ideas I will check them over and so will the people making monsters and most important Cefurkan. Idea
I am not important to this but I just wanna help out with updates and all that.

Alright so hers my idea. It will be dried up volcanic magma with cracks of magma spilling out. It shaped the lands and then dove to the center of the planet to slumber. It will be in the shape of a wale and its eyes will glow gold. Smile
If anyone can design a monster like that and make a name for it I hope it gets put in the game. I think it shud be catchable only one time a week.
I also am adding to add gk to it. I think he shud make the monster.
Smile Idea

/lol is a she kthnx/
how about monsters like the constellation's i mean base some off of that when you hear the word ancient you think of really old stuff like how you have solord and lundarian the sun and moon..stuff like that but older like stars or planets this is my opinion