Thread Closed
  • 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha period of game is going to start soon
We are going to be opening alpha period soon. During this period you will need to register a new account. This period will be for testing purposes. Until the game becomes playable, this period will last and after that we will be deleting all alpha period accounts and load previous PokemonCraft accounts. Concluding this, our game will be officially launched.

1 more thing, PVP will be available for all members during this alpha period, aren't you guys excited? Big GrinBig Grin
cool cant wait and welcome back all members 5th to join game ^^
lord vorpal is the best with his steel Tydrill
Understood.

Excellent job with this CeFurkan! I really appreciate you working so hard for this community. We all are in your debt. Thank you so very much.

Also, PvP already!? That is incredible! I seriously cannot wait to play this game! Big Grin
same here now i gtg so cya in game soon and i know its hard and all that but how about a rhyperior fakemon model? it would be cool ^^ thnq for all your hard work

-lord vorpal-
lord vorpal is the best with his steel Tydrill
yes sure it's gonna be excelent game!!

But when we can play???
when open this fantastic game???
awesome Smile im so excited and pvp yes!!!!! this is going to be 1 heck of a game when it opens Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-05-04, 08:25 PM)clerick4ever Wrote: yes sure it's gonna be excelent game!!

But when we can play???
when open this fantastic game???

CeFurkan said that the game will be opened in its Alpha period to the public in a short amount of time. Please be patient until then.

at least we can talk in the forum now im happy about this being open at least
I wanted to change my username but I thought it would cause some problems.. o-o

Changed it a tiny bit.. O.o

*Puts on exploration hat and bag* I'm going to explore thee world like the world that has never been explored!!!!!

hey it's alright at least we all know who you are now
Looks good, so far. Hope to play it.

I've been lurking around the old forums at least until the game comes out. ^^

And... *fails* will at least fulfill some obligations until I disappear again.
You guys will enjoy the Alpha very much, take your time during Alpha to really enjoy the game and dont forget to thank CeFurkan for his efforts.

-Tainted

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
Has any1 checked out the monsters on the new site? I already have the ones in mind that I want!!!

I want a Cycie!! It'll be my cute, squishy partner!!! *_*

It'll be my Pikachu xD

Titanife, Flutterbie, Cycie, Reptiron, Burrowl, Magneseon, Hydevil and so much moooore!!!

I feel like my age dropped but idc!!! Me wants to play >Big Grin

Update :

Tainted ur back and ur already a Co-Admin?! O.o

Kinda thought rock gyo would be co-admin o-o
Deidara, i've been here all along, Ive just been lurking on the forums not playing the game (Pokemoncraft) Smile

Moving forward from here nice to see you again, lets make this game as or more successful as Pokemoncraft! Big Grin

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
(2011-05-04, 08:46 PM)Tainted Wrote: Deidara, i've been here all along, Ive just been lurking on the forums not playing the game (Pokemoncraft) Smile

Moving forward from here nice to see you again, lets make this game as or more successful as Pokemoncraft! Big Grin

Le gasp, you've been lurking as much as me? .-.

Anyways, we'll make P- I mean, Boxmon successful! Big Grin
Tainted your such a spy!!!! XD

Why didn't you post on the old forum though?

And about advertising.. This game will have to replace the spots of PokemonCraft. I already told my friend about it and he really wants to play.

This game shall be a 120% Success!!
I agree Smile

I could not post because i had lots of schooling and programming to do. This game will be a very big success and i cant wait for everyone to try Alpha Test Smile

i have to look at all the monsters and moves to decide what monsters ima have on my team
(2011-05-04, 08:58 PM)Guider456 Wrote: i have to look at all the pokemon and moves to decide what pokemon ima have on my team

You mean the monsters.. xD

And I don't know how to view the moves.

I miss the old forum.. It had so much stuff in it and it looks like the legendaries that we thought of were a waste o-o
opps i mean monsters lol i don't know why i typed that lol i'll fix that
I'm so glad that the game is up XD
We're also glad you joined Smile

the fact that I do not see a wallpaper when i go to the monstercraft sight is a happy thought. since the words it will be up soon I have cheeked the sight almost everyday so....
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Yes pvp is finnaly here
Mashallah, the hard work payed off i guess, CeFurkan.
I am the stone that builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright, The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun, The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son

The story that just begun, The promise of what's to come, And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! any estimates when alpha period will begin? it wont let me register atm btw lmfao lamb to goat? xDDD THANK U SOO MUCH CEFURKAN!!! INSHALLAH nothing happens to this game like it did to pokemoncraft
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I can't wait! This game is gonna be so good!
(2011-05-04, 11:19 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: btw lmfao lamb to goat?

I'm right here...
@Dark_Flamez, we dont have an estimate yet but all we can say is soon.

@Lamb, Hey! Smile Whattup?

kk thankz tainted and wassup dude!!!!!!!! havent seen u in ages!!!
oo i thought u were tht goat guy o.o lmao wassup bro ^_^
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
  • 1(current)