Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens...Yes or No?
well, this afternoon, i was watching "conspiracy files:unlocked" and it had a weird but enlightening documentary on aliens and the cold war. i pondered about whether the idea of extraterrestrials truly existing in the wide universe was a figment of people's imagination, or could there actually be aliens in the universe?
in short, i wanna see whether or not the majority of us believe in the existence of aliens or ardently refuse to acknowledge it Big Grin
(yes or no is fine Tongue)
Yes...I mean think about it,..I highly doubt we r the only life forms In this vast(emphasis  on the vast) universe...now to to say they r far more technologically advanced ithen us is just hogwash lol..I could see them being a century or 2 ahead but I'd imaging they'd be about the same as us
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Nope. There is no factual proof of an alien race. 

With the amount of people looking for evidence to justify their obsession or curiosity, we would have seen facts by now if there were any to find.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
That's not true lol
Then show some verified proof. Lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
your not gonna get any for at least another century lol.but its just not possible we r the only ones...when the universe is so big..................
Lol ok man. Let me know in 100 years haha
will do! lol
I don't believe the thought would be foreign. We have discovered a planet like ours called Kepler-22B although the main details are unknown , inquires like tht make me believe that someone out there, in this vast universe that a billion plus galaxies are formed and more are being made daily or yearly, that there are other races with their own world. For if we visited someone else's "earth" by subject of our own definition, we are aliens too. Right?
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
I believe there is. it's nearly impossible for there to be endless amounts of universes and there not be at least 1 other lifeform, but do i believe they've been to earth? not a chance
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Nope aliens, come on guys some logic please
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Maybe there are aliens, maybe not, we don't know...
What knost says, theres no proof they exist, but also no proof they don't... would be pretty awesome to meet a alien though Tongue
the fact that there is endless amounts of space is logic .-. and the fact that there are what? like 8 other planets just in our solar system alone.. that is logic, what knost is saying is true and logical, but can't we all agree on that in the endless void of space,there MIGHT be at least 1 other lifeform
actually its a yes amelia earhart disappeared in the bermuda triangle that could maybe lead to another dimension a few other people encountered this in the 70s an old man saw a ufo and was taken by aliens
Extraterrestrial life is very probable. It's a dice roll, but blown up to cosmic proportions, it's almost guaranteed that there are large communities of microbes, examples of animals, and maybe a couple civilizations. Organic molecules have been discovered on comets. The real question is "Are there other INTELLIGENT lifeforms out there?" THAT has yet to be answered, but the mysterious nature of UFOs could leave a few clues. (Of course, UFOs could be future humans rather than aliens.)
Personally, another person's skepticism won't shake my belief, but I'm not going to try and force it on anyone. If you read this and think "LOLNOPE," then I'm cool with that.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
The subject of this thread is aliens: yes or no, not Aliens: probable? Lol

If you want a clear cut answer the only one you can accept in this situation is no.
I'm pretty sure Capt. Obvious is an alien
me, no
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Remmys got the idea lol
There are such things as aliens for we ourselves are aliens O.O
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
I have this video for proof [youtube]tsyD3_KHwCY[/youtube]
(2013-05-05, 06:25 PM)Knost Wrote: The subject of this thread is aliens: yes or no, not Aliens: probable? Lol

If you want a clear cut answer the only one you can accept in this situation is no.

Fine, then, if you want a better response to the thread, then yes, I do believe in aliens. Wink
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-05-05, 01:19 AM)Viperianw Wrote: well, this afternoon, i was watching "conspiracy files:unlocked" and it had a weird but enlightening documentary on aliens and the cold war. i pondered about whether the idea of extraterrestrials truly existing in the wide universe was a figment of people's imagination, or could there actually be aliens in the universe?
in short, i wanna see whether or not the majority of us believe in the existence of aliens or ardently refuse to acknowledge it Big Grin
(yes or no is fine Tongue)

Tech. it's saying it's -fine- not ~only~, people could share there opinion,determining on if debating is against the rules or not
I spent 10 minutes typing a paragraph of why i belive intelligent life is out there but my idiotic self exited the tab.
I quit.
They exist.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Lol...
There could be some aliens out there for all we know, heck perhaps they are not as curious as we are and are not trying to expand beyond their homeworld until absolutely necessary? They might not even be looking around like we are for all we know.
Time is not to be commanded, best make use of what little you have, while you have it.
Is there such thing as mermaid,werewolf,vampire,lockness monster chupacabra? these are stuff people think that are not real. have you  seen then no so how do you know if they exist or not. [Image: tongue.gif] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISekDo1Fb40
nope theres no such thing
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
[youtube]ISekDo1Fb40[/youtube]

There u go shadow lol
Technically speaking, "alien" is just a term for foreign or extraterrestrial lifeforms. You could say there's aliens on our own planet by simply crossing the border. As for E.T. life, we've already had meteors with unknown bacteria and other signs of life before. That's alien.

Looking at our planet from a microscopic point of view. If there's living proof of bacteria from space, that means there is life on other planets, regardless of how small. Who's to say this life hasn't evolved and adapted like our own?

I am not sure whether I believe there is an infinite expansion of space, but I do know that with what is there, there could very well be other "intelligent" lifeforms out there.

Maybe they're not as advanced, maybe they're far superior, and maybe they don't exist. But I'd sooner believe there's at least one other animalian creature on some random planet in some strange solar system - ape, dog, or slug-like - than be so blind as to believe that we are the only one-in-a-trillion chance of an ever growing planet.

Believing otherwise is the truly illogical conclusion.
[Image: Mud_Legion_by_Kwihll-SigAlt.png]
In-game Account Name: Zelfore