Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Akatslowi: The Resurrection [Movie]
difference being i never joined another team. but whatevs.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-01-28, 08:08 PM)orboknown Wrote: difference being i never joined another team. but whatevs.
I think if you never joined another team it should still count.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-28, 08:14 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-28, 08:08 PM)orboknown Wrote: difference being i never joined another team. but whatevs.
I think if you never joined another team it should still count.

yes that's what i have in mind too.

@monster
thanks! good luck with your team too!
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
Quack Tongue

I'll work on my graphics, as usual Wink
I sent you the message slow.
Signature Shop
Nice to see you are coming back Akatslowi Cool
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
@dei
haha, looking forward to them.

@phantom
replied

@spitsy
yeah, i hope we can have fun together *gives the naughty smile* lol.
I am sure we will lmao
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
well guys, i will attempt to post an article about akatslowi per week. since the team system will be more "complex" than before, these articles will be linked directly to the main thread (when we relaunch). the main thread will become a portal. this is to prevent the thread from becoming too cluttered and confusing. won't be too many though, so i won't spam the forum. if it becomes overbearing, i will host a website as a substitute and delete them here.

next week article: "Akatslowi: About the leaders"
-brief but descriptive introduction about the leaders

note: if any of you, from akatslowi or potential joiners have any demands on what kind of articles you want to see, please state here. thanks!
You should do one about d.a.s joining lol just a thought. Don't judge me! haha
(2013-01-28, 07:57 PM)undefined Wrote: Well I know I wouldn't...because I'll tell yall straight up I'm near about tired of monstermmo... maybe I'll be ready to make yet another comeback once all the new updates are in...

Nice vid Slow.It's nice how you do so much for the guild.You should be of the CDB! Big Grin
Yeah! We're back Big Grin And awsome video!

I've never been in any other guild than Temple Of Knowlegde and Akatslowi..... but im not one of the best in the guild though...

I didn't quite understand The Celestial Dragon Bloodline.... if its something i need to know about, could you explain it to me then?
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
@shadow
sure lol. but what exactly would you want it to be about.

@elijah
thanks lol.

@gonsalez
ah, you will be a celestial dragon. it works like a royal bloodline. pure and superior. there will not be any "new" celestial dragons, only those left on the list who did not leave the team at any point of time. the only way for other non-dragons to be one is to inherit your bloodline. when that happens, you will no longer be a dragon, but him. your power will be greater than the leaders, but i will explain that in the future. hope this helps!
(2013-01-30, 12:14 PM)Slow Wrote: @shadow

@elijah
thanks lol.

@gonsalez
ah, you will be a celestial dragon. it works like a royal bloodline. pure and superior. there will not be any "new" celestial dragons, only those left on the list who did not leave the team at any point of time. the only way for other non-dragons to be one is to inherit your bloodline. when that happens, you will no longer be a dragon, but him. your power will be greater than the leaders, but i will explain that in the future. hope this helps!
Yeah, that helped^^ thanks! Smile
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Slow could you give me the link to the movie you made cause i can't seem to watch it on this thread and if you give me the link i may be able to watch it?

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
Hidden Village of the Sparrow.
Sounds awesome Cool

Anyways, I'm uploading some stuff to my deviantart that I haven't posted here. If you wanna check it out, go ahead.
I've been making some images that aren't signatures and you might be interested. I'll make some for Akatslowi too Smile

Check out my gallery and click "Fairy Tail"

https://sparvierox.deviantart.com/
(2013-01-30, 12:14 PM)Slow Wrote: @shadow

@elijah
thanks lol.

@gonsalez
im not sure but be creative!! lol
@gonsalez
welcome

@monster
here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrD3q9FXGKc
enjoy!

@dei
great lol. i'll check em out later. just dropping by now to do quick replies :p
and will get back to you guys on the hidden village ideas.

@shadow
lol try and be more specific. because the idea of the articles are to account factual information, not so much of creative writing. as i haven't interact much with DAS, apart from you and thephantom, i don't really have much to write about. i think thephantom or any other hokages would be in a better position to do it, and i will link it to our portal.
(2013-01-31, 05:38 AM)Slow Wrote: @gonsalez
welcome

@monster
here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrD3q9FXGKc
enjoy!

@dei
great lol. i'll check em out later. just dropping by now to do quick replies :p
and will get back to you guys on the hidden village ideas.

@shadow
lol try and be more specific. because the idea of the articles are to account factual information, not so much of creative writing. as i haven't interact much with DAS, apart from you and thephantom, i don't really have much to write about. i think thephantom or any other hokages would be in a better position to do it, and i will link it to our portal.
ahhh ok ill let phantom know
Glad to see one of the best beta teams to get back up... but with a tower like Akatslowi back in the game... My team will look even... dustier XD 
Tips or anything for us?
Constantly dying yet never dead
@dei
the gallery is cool! lol. especially the mew two. but was that traced? i was fooled once by zacherymatt.

@rock
hmm, is that a request to make an article about it? i would love to share them, but i don't want to sound like a pundit. i don't think it would make a difference anyway. but i would attempt one, if you insist lol.
My drawings are in no way traced. People watch me draw too. Smile

I can try and find original image, but I can't trace. I'm a failure at tracing. I get pictures on my Ipod Touch (small as heck) and draw what I see Cool

I'll be updating this post with a picture for Akatslowi later.
(2013-01-31, 07:26 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: My drawings are in no way traced. People watch me draw too. Smile

I can try and find original image, but I can't trace. I'm a failure at tracing. I get pictures on my Ipod Touch (small as heck) and draw what I see Cool

I'll be updating this post with a picture for Akatslowi later.

wow okay nice mew 2. hope the pic will be as good =D
Nice vid! And it's good to know that one of the best guild is back in action. You mind if I join this guild? ;p
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2013-02-01, 10:37 AM)Ramza_X Wrote: Nice vid! And it's good to know that one of the best guild is back in action. You mind if I join this guild? ;p
thanks! and sure, you are welcome in!

latest announcement:
akatslowi will be segregated into 2 functions. game play and role play.

Let A be game play and B be role play. the relationship is as below. lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKTy9BE08b4hbD1TmEfsR...jeirDLGx4Q]

we will proceed with A first when we relaunch. B will not take flight yet. reason being the nascent phase of V2, everyone would only be interested in game play. when the hype abates, and the lollygaggers start griping for new updates, the role playing will then be put to action. and in the long term, A and B will be virtually intertwined, as shown above.

note: B is shown in the video.
I watched the video nice job i might make a video abit like that for monster power one day.

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
glad you like it :p
AKATSLOWI PRIDE

PS your second video made me spit my water out, good job
ahhh LoL, it wasn't supposed to be known yet. i wanted to create "Akatslowi Spoof Movies" thread where we can do funny videos that are team related. and perhaps make it like henrie's "request to draw monsters", mine would be "request to farce this video" etc. and all teams could do request for it. i wanted to do one for karnage to disparage me as for compensation, if they want it. the video is not meant to be offensive, just for laughters. 

it isn't "ready" because i wanted to test if it required censoring by asking the other leaders, and how would i explain this if it circulates LoL. hope it isn't offensive, since i made myself the hero (since i'm the one making the video) and the rest as comical beings. <.< i will take it down if anyone feels uncomfortable with it.
I don't know but i found it hilarious :p good job! (PS COME ON THE GAME which you just lost)