Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akatslowi Spoof Movies
Hi guys, the relaunch of Akatslowi is near. We still have some matters to take care. While waiting, enjoy our spoof movies. (only 1 now). This thread is intended to work like Henrie's Request to Draw Monster thread. In this case, you can request for a video, which is team-related, done by me. But I'm pretty busy at the moment, so the shop is closed.

Spoof Movie #1

Brief notes: since i made the movie, i made myself the hero while the rest as comical beings. it might seem narcissistic, but it's only intended for laughters lol. no offense to anyone. if anyone feels offended, i'm willing to do a compensation video that denigrates me.

Background: this video is made from a chinese film. the main lead is my favorite chinese actor =D. anyway, the film is based on a part of true china's history. Yue Fei was born in a poor and humble family in China, in the 12th century. he pledged loyalty to his nation with a tattoo 盡忠報國 "serve the country with utmost loyalty" on his back. he became one of china's most successful generals and even once defeated an enemy said to be 500,000 strong with only 800 soldiers. in the end, he was murdered at the age of 39 for treason because the chancellor then was jealous of him-Qin Hui. since then, everyone in china hates Qin Hui, they even made statues of him and his wife just to spit on them lol. 
[Image: 220px-Youtiaostory_hangzhou_statue1.jpg]<---spit on them! lol

[youtube]wg17nvv09MM[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg17nvv09MM
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
nice C:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
LOL!
WHOOOOAAAAAA
I really want to join. But I'm not picky enough about natures and UVs. I'm too nice (and lazy) to PVP. >.>
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
-not sure if I have authority to recruit- but we would be glad to have you texas! we don't focus purely on pvp so don't worry about that :p
yep, texas can join. welcome and thanks for choosing us!

@zero
haha yeah, that suits them well! :p
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow