Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
  Thread Closed
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Akatslowi -- New PVP Elite added & Elite Tournament Announced--
have funs leetz
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-06-11, 06:44 PM)Knost Wrote:
[Image: image]
The PVP Elite Tourney Starts Today!

Let the Games begin!

Good Luck Elites!
Thanks Orbo!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Can we choose between Zeniths/Legends class And Emissary ?
Nope everything goes. Bring your strongest.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Tour Checkup

Law - 0-1

Updates When Updated Smile
ohhh tours going on
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
beaten rake and dark and retro till now so add more points and lost to psy
yeah i lost to kun
You dare Challenge ME ?

And then i beat Dark.Zero
You dare Challenge ME ?

grats
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
congrats till now as orbo said lol
Points Updated
(2012-06-12, 03:47 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: beaten rake and dark and retro till now so add more points and lost to psy

Didn't We Play 2/3 and i won the other 2? :o

I'm so Lost ;o
(2012-06-12, 11:51 PM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 03:47 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: beaten rake and dark and retro till now so add more points and lost to psy

I'm so Lost ;o
As of now its...

Kun 3-1
Knost 1-0
Rake 1-1
Dark 0-1
Psy 1-0
Retro 0-3

And Retro, Kun beat you the first time in the official PVP tourney battle. He just let you practice two more times. Remember? You were the one who said yes to extra practice pvp's.
people shouldn't worry about loses, i think this is to see how we can improve, losing makes you improve focus on which monsters you need to get for pvp. for example me i need i need more monsters and choices for mons.
Nobody is weak,everyone got their own style
(2012-06-13, 12:17 AM)Knost Wrote:

I'm so Lost ;o
As of now its...

Kun 3-1
Knost 1-0
Rake 1-1
Dark 0-1
Psy 1-0
Retro 0-3

And Retro, Kun beat you the first time in the official PVP tourney battle. He just let you practice two more times. Remember? You were the one who said yes to extra practice pvp's.

How am i 0-3?

i only lost to you and Kun ,-,
i got an offer to join utku's clan i think one of the members said to join Tongue. just wanted to share it i won't leave akatslowi, akatslowi is a home town

I really like how turkish chat respects me, they are nice people once you get to know them lol
yes dark plese u shouldnt leave u should stay
nice decision
(2012-06-13, 10:23 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 12:17 AM)Knost Wrote:

I'm so Lost ;o
As of now its...

Kun 3-1
Knost 1-0
Rake 1-1
Dark 0-1
Psy 1-0
Retro 0-3

How am i 0-3?

i only lost to you and Kun ,-,
I thought you had lost to Rake lol my bad

BTW beat rake. Updated points

Kun 3-1
Knost 3-0-1
Rake 1-2
Dark 0-3-1
Psy 2-1
Retro 0-2

Congrats new T.O.K. Co-Leader Kamenshi!
congratz to kamenashi not suprised Tongue we all love kame Smile
After Dark and I played half of a very lag filled match, he graciously allowed me to restart our PVP Elite tourney match and I won.

Taking the odd circumstances into account I am giving both Dark and I the win points as that is what is being recorded.

Thank you for your understanding and maturity Dark.Zero!
Inb4 Knost , i Ninja'd

ConGrats Law0086 on Completing training and being granted a place on the main team Smile
i see now that the warriors is changed to the group of nine lol

congrats law and kamenshi
Thank you PVP and Rank Elite Kunwarkbanda and T.O.K. Co-Leader Kamenashi for donating to the team fund!

It's because of donations like theirs that we can continue to fund our team and public tournaments.

Team Fund https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=370488
I am so confused.
Why am i being congratulated? P:
but i like it cause everyone loves me apparently.
yeehaw!
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
All Elites need to finish their Matches. Rake and Psywar both need to battle Retro.

Thanks,
Knost
Howdy peeps! I'm back from my honeymoon! We had a fantastic time. MonsterMMORPG is blocked at work now though Sad so I'll see you guys a lot less, but I'll still be around when I am home. Hope everyone has been doing well!
[Image: irems_rap.jpg]
welcome back wulf, and that stinks, but that's life i guess :/
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Welcome back Wulf. That stinks about the game being blocked at your place of work, but it will be nice having you back in an capacity.

Train hard and get in the G-9!
Congrats to our newest G-9 member Law0086!

Great job man!
  • 9(current)