• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Akatslowi: Kage Pairing
[Image: AkatslowiItachi2_zpsa37dabf9.png]
Brief Introduction

Note: There has been major changes since the last briefing, so please don't be bamboozled if you weren't expecting these.
This is not the main thread. Once I settle everything, it will come.

• Akatslowi will be divided into 10 teams.
  • Each team will represent a "Hidden Village of...", the leader of the team will choose a name.
  • Each hidden villages will get a designated land area on the monstermmorpg map. 
  • There will be only 10 kages (leaders), 10 teams and 10 villages. As we covet for at least 10 members in a team, I would first confirm 5 kages. The next few kages will have to pledge their devotion on attempting to recruit 10 members.
  • I will be a neutral party to moderate the roleplay.
  • The war would be modified to "Defend your Village" rather than "Attack and Conquer lands". As a kage, you can "send troops" to attack other villages by PVPing and obtain points. The village with the most points will have rewards and greater prerogatives. I will think of more events and missions other than pvp too.
  • Kages can choose if they want to opt for "protection". Those kages who aren't prepared for war can opt their village to be exempted from  any incursions. When they are ready, they can opt back in.
  • Balancing: Don't worry, I will be balancing the villages, in terms of power and population. Every kage can only confirm/choose 3 pro players. The rest recruited will be on probation and randomly, evenly distributed among all villages.
  • Please continue to recruit players even after the 3 chosen. You might get to keep them and your village will have points for the recruitment.
  • RankingsAcademy Student<Chunin<Jounin<Kage
  • Each kage will be responsible for the promotion of his own village people. If the kages have any problems setting the requirements, I will come in and set a standard one for all villages.
  • There are quite a number of other ideas, but they will only be introduced on the main thread later.

I will sort the Kage recruitment on the post below as well as the division of all members to the respective villages. I will do it later, when I'm free. Sorry about that guys.

[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
[Image: akatfinal.jpg]

The Great Division

1. I will assign all "unchosen" players with a number.
2. The number of members will then be divided into 10. Let it be X.
3. So, every Kage will have to choose X numbers from the list I made.
4. Once chosen, those members assigned to those numbers will be in your village.
5. Priority is given to the kage who choose his numbers first.
6. Transparency: To make it more credible, I will edit a post somewhere later on this forum with the details of the number list and screenshot it. Then I will re-edit the post immediately, so that no one can see it. This is to prove that I did not make any amendments later as the screenshot will show the date and details of how I assigned the numbers.
7. After 1-2 days (because time here can be set to different time zones), I will then ask the Kages to choose their numbers.
8. After the selection, I will present that same screenshot as the result.
9. I will notify you Kages when to choose the numbers. Will be soon.

The List
-These are the people who are active within 7 days.
-This list excludes the kages, chosen members and inactive ones
-If I missed out anyone, please inform me.
-Kages can only confirm 1 member now.

Rake
Guider
Orboknown
Chewbacca
Viperianw
TheGreatGonsalez
Wulfpachi
Ramza_X
Zacherymatthews
Snes
Fikuljit
Shadow11770
ShockZekrom
Kuzon
Lelouchash
Darker12
Youhart
Staff
Azaz99
Randytenderan
Ashu
UritheLostLight
Valentine
TheGreatThinker
TexasToast
Crobbywobby
War
Lucius
BrightKnight
Luqas
ScarletRaven
Invalidusername
Celebi
Andre_Muy

Confirmed List

iRemember by Nagato
Spitsy by Itachi
Quanto by Dandragoon
Guider by Dei
Pein by Sasori
Zach by Patrick
Snorlax47 by Psywar
Scarlet by Kamenashi
Staff by Kun

Number Selection Results

[Image: itachife.jpg]-Kuzon, Ashu, Arlaxeon
[Image: kisamec.jpg]-TheGreatGonsalez, Chewbacca, Urithelostlight
[Image: painlb.jpg]-Viperianw, Shadow1170, Crobbywobby
[Image: konanw.jpg]-Darker12, Valentine, Randytendaran
[Image: zetsug.jpg]-Invalidusername, Wulfpach, TheGreatThinker
[Image: hidanw.jpg]-Leloucash, Azaz99, War
[Image: kakuzus.jpg]-BrightKnight, Lucas, Lucius
[Image: sasorilf.jpg]-Rake, ShockZekrom, TexasToast, Youhart
[Image: deidaraie.jpg]-Celebi, Andre_Muy, Fikuljit
[Image: tobis.jpg]-Orboknown, Ramza_X, Snes

-For those who have an inactive leader or member, after a week from today, pm me who is inactive.
-You guys can continue to recruit. The next balance would be next month, and you can keep those you recruited until then. You will get "slowies", a currency/points for recruiting.
-I have replaced Guider for Arlaxeon, since he was chosen.
-Check here for the list if you want: https://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4919/numberlist.jpg

PVP Tourny details:

-Ancients allowed. Best of 3, no other rules.
-Date: Surprise tourny, but soon
-Villagers must participate in this evaluation. Any villagers not evaluated will not be able to participate in any other events.

Prize
-The prize is 50 usd donation
But, this will be how the rewarding works (so that everyone has some chance)
-The top 5 winners will only be considered.
-Each 5 winners will represent their village.
-There will be 2 luckydraws, the 1st would be winning the right for the 2nd luckydraw.
-The 2nd luckydraw would be the 50usd donation draw.

-Eg, assuming the top 5 winners' names are 12345.
123 are from village A, and 45 are from village B. this will mean village A and B will have to do the 1st luckydraw to see who has the right to play the grand prize luckydraw.

assuming village A won. for the final draw, everyone in village A can participate in it. but only 1 person can win the prize.

*Think of it like every fighter in the tourny represents his village to obtain the right for his village to win prizes.

If all top 5 winners are from village A, then there isn't a need for the 1st luckydraw. So the more members from the same village you have in the top 5, the higher chance for you to play the final draw.

Note: As every village has different populations, I have to make the probability the same. I will tell you how it works next time, so you guys don't get befuddled.
Sounds awesome. Remmy's already hitting the recruiting trail for me lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
This is really interesting...! But it's cool and I like it^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
@knost
lol nice! i need to worry about how to balance your village lol. 

@gonsalez
glad ya like it =D
Sounds interesting.  Can I join?
Epic plan of epicness, sounds so epic I'm just amazed by the amount of epic.
Seriously look forward to this, kinda motivated to train even more Big Grin
Good luck Akatslowinians, may the best village win! 
[Image: 369tjq.jpg]
I wonder who's village i will be in o;
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I'd be back in if that is fine with the other Members / Leaders, the new Village System sounds really interesting!
[Image: un76e.jpg]
I wonder where I will be placed and slow I asm close to 10 level 100s !
Signature Shop
Not sure where I'll be o-o

Just not roleplaying o-o
So instead of fighting rival clans, we'll be fighting OURSELVES... Very interesting mechanic. I like it.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
It's all friendly competition and rivalry I'm sure, and when the time comes when we need to unite against others...we'll do so with gusto and class. -Sunglasses-
Haha this seems to be getting intriguing and exciting !
Signature Shop
(2013-02-12, 10:09 PM)iRemember Wrote: It's all friendly competition and rivalry I'm sure, and when the time comes when we need to unite against others...we'll do so with gusto and class. -Sunglasses-

*TF2 Spy voice* But of course.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
sorry if im just not finding any posts, but I havent played in awhile. is it still the same members as before?
Any idea when you can let the hokage people know they are hokage so they can pick their teams?
This sounds really exciting.  :-)
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Im getting excited!!!
Sounds,nice...i wonder if anyone will try to recruit me?
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
So anyone can become a "kage"?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
@fly_molo
yes sure, welcome!

@dan
hey man, welcome back! choose a kage spot!

@phantom
nice phantom! anyway i'm sorting out the kages first.

@invalid
there are new and old members.

Announcement
  • Kage recruiting will start now.
  • Requirements: At least 10 level 100s (Basic)
  • Since 5 Kages have been chosen, the next 5 who applies for Kage spot will have to pledge their devotion on attempting to recruit at least 10 members.
  • Once 10 Kages are chosen, they will be permanent. 
  • To ensure convenient and justifiable balancing, I can only allow players with good reputation to be a Kage. Reason: I can't balance the teams properly if there are low quality Kages as I can't force a player like Kun under a disliked Kage. He would quit with a vengeance. 
  • Priority: All previous Elites and G9 will have priority to apply. 
  • Please only apply if you are devoted on recruiting and managing your team.
  • Refer to post #2 for the result.
  • Application period: Today to 22nd Feb

Kame calls konan
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
I need to hurry up and get these lvl 100s so I can apply !
Signature Shop
i'd like to be a kage*Tobi*
I just read that a Kage should have a good reputation, but Phantom doesn't have one.
He scammed me and other people (not mentioning).

I don't care anymore if he gives back or not the things he stole, but I know he doesn't deserve to be a Kage.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
what about me? i'm sure i have a bad rep..didn't see that part,looks like i won't be a kage.
You're a very good player, Zach!
I'm sure you're gonna be a great Kage.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
thanks,if I become one,i will try my best,to be a great kage.
I never scammed anyone. Your dragur has been up on trade since v2 started I told you that dont even make me look like the bad guy. Everybody has gotten their monsters but qk who I am about to train his lunar once I finish my 10 lvl 100s that was pur agreement. Your the only one that feels that way yet I have offered back your dragur for the longest. So please stop if you dont know the facts please. Alot of players like me which is why I had such a big guild in das. So get over your self so stop please. Its annoying. Don't. Lie on me. A. I would never steal. B. I would never scam on a ONLINE game where things aren't tangible.
Signature Shop
  • 1(current)