• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Accuracy and Evasion reliability issues in V2
(2013-04-28, 08:09 PM)XxVietBoixX Wrote: gampha! idk the move yet you only told me the name lol
Cheater lol

And yes it was Gampha and it had the move 'Black Mist'.

That's why almost every team in V1 had a Gampha in it.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
nvm he did tell me the move lol
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
(2013-04-28, 08:10 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Legendary power
ANNDDD VOID GETS THE SECOND COOKIE! lol

Yes the only good priority 1 move to counter Predict was Legendary Power. 

And that's why evasion was abused in V1. Not the 400% acc / evasion, but the poor move pool planning. 

Now that more monsters have more essential moves, it won't be abused like it once was.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Cookieeeee
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
i think the max stats should go back to 400% Tongue....Big Grin

sorry, i meant the buffed stats should be 400%
hmmmmm 
takes all the cookies mine Tongue
evasion and accu are the most concerns atm.
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
(2013-04-28, 08:26 PM)Viperianw Wrote: i think the max stats should go back to 400% Tongue....Big Grin

sorry, i meant the buffed stats should be 400%
That's exactly it viper Smile thanks
I agree to I use the move radiance by my prexus which lowers acc by 2 and my opponent some times kills it
[Image: tumblr_ll3my50BlO1qbzqexo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_mf7xx3GEDI1ry4qim.gif]
YES I SUPPORT
Lol Rem
Lol Black Mist with Betamma too and Gampha and Chase down move for Vlapedes
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Yeah. I support this too. The acc/evasion system is not good atm. :/
Dosnt bother me.

But i support
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I totally Agree 100% With Knost.

And hopefully it will be fixed asap

Thanks.
Thanks everyone!
I support this. When i catch ancients i put up 200% evasion but it never seems to matter they hit me everytime anyway.
Yeah i agree to these words which knost mentioned, Acc and Eva Do not work aswell as they should in PVP or in NPC Battles...
*drops 2 cents*
I mentioned this problem at the very beginning as well...I COMPLETELY agree!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2013-04-28, 10:14 PM)FalconX Wrote: Yeah i agree to these words which knost mentioned, Acc and Eva Do not work aswell as they should in PVP or in NPC Battles...
*drops 2 cents*
Your 2 cents have been noted lol

Update: Added supporters
I JUST FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT THIS TERRIBLY PROBLEMATIC AND TROUBLING ISSUE. I AM A LOYAL PLAYER OF MONSTERMMORPG. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. SO WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THIS CROPPING UP AND TROUBLING PLAYERS, IT HURTS. I HURT. I ENJOY THE GAME. BUT PVPING IS NO LONGER ENJOYABLE FOR ME. PVPING USED TO BE MY FIRST LOVE, MY ONLY LOVE. MY TRUE LOVE. BUT NOW? I CAN'T STAND TO EVEN LOOK AT AT...THIS ACCURACY AND EVASION? IT'S A DOWNRIGHT DESECRATION OF THE BATTLING SYSTEM, SOMETHING WHICH I, ALONG WITH HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF OTHER PLAYERS CONSIDER SACRED. THIS PVP SYSTEM USED TO BE A TREASURE. IT USED TO BE BEAUTIFUL. IT WAS OURS. NOW IT BELONGS TO THOSE LUCKY, ANNOYING 1 BANG MONSTER USERS. AND I WILL NOT ABIDE BY THIS. I WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY WHILST MY LOVE, THE PVP SYSTEM, IS IN SUCH A TERRIBLE WAY. I PROTECT THE THINGS I LOVE. SO I AM MAKING A STAND. I SUPPORT THIS STATEMENT WITH ALL MY HEART, AND I DEARLY, DEARLY HOPE THAT YOU DO TOO. Thank you. 
[Image: crying-gif-2.gif]
[Image: applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif?1363040789]
[Image: tumblr_m5wb2y9CaA1r3spq2.gif]
(2013-04-28, 10:19 PM)Char02 Wrote: I mentioned this problem at the very beginning as well...I COMPLETELY agree!
Char how have you been! lol Long time no talk!

I'll add you! Thanks Smile

Edit: HAHAHAHA REM! YOU ROCK!
agreed
Added Luxford 
[Image: ExploreMapsCatchMonstersTrainMonstersDoB...bfa26a.png]
i support just because i know knost wouldn't made a dumb suggestion *to lazy to read*
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
To tell the truth i agree, when I fight with what knost said at the top, +5 evas and the foe is at -5 acc the chances of me getting hit do not seem to change a lot. In fact I get hit more then 45% of the time, by moves bellow 65% acc, it happened and there was nothing I could do about it. The same thing can be said about switched in monsters with strong but low acc moves, those should not be able to hit. Not all NPCs teams have accuracy weapon so have no idea why this is happening, even with acc some of my monsters 80% and bellow accur moves tend to miss more, the accuracy system needs to be redone.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-04-28, 11:03 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: To tell the truth i agree, when I fight with what knost said at the top, +5 evas and the foe is at -5 acc the chances of me getting hit do not seem to change a lot. In fact I get hit more then 45% of the time, by moves bellow 65% acc, it happened and there was nothing I could do about it. The same thing can be said about switched in monsters with strong but low acc moves, those should not be able to hit. Not all NPCs teams have accuracy weapon so have no idea why this is happening, even with acc some of my monsters 80% and bellow accur moves tend to miss more, the accuracy system needs to be redone.
Very well said Aniki. Thanks for taking the time to comment Smile

Added.
I completely agree.  This absolutely needs to happen.
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
I know what you mean knost, Support.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Adding my support. Can't add anything to what's already been said.
(2013-04-28, 11:46 PM)Cabintom Wrote: Adding my support. Can't add anything to what's already been said.
Yeah, it's getting to that point lol

Thanks for adding your support though. It's greatly appreciated.
  • 2(current)