Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About suggestions...
A lot of our suggestions are great and require a fair amount of time to be worked on but the thing that bothers me is..

Browser games don't really have a lot of cool features and mostly the downloaded ones are always better since they are a file with all their features and stuff.

It's kinda been bothering me a few days >.<

I like Monster MMO being a browser game but for us to get most of our good ideas, it would probably have to be a download unless CeFurkan knows a way for it to work out.

I'm talking about animation, music, larger and sharper game screens, etc.
Sharper = better graphics.

Monster MMO as a browser is really superior to some other browser games and the features and graphics it has now are totally awesome.

So yea, I'm just saying that some of the suggestions that were made probably wouldn't work out unless this was a downloaded game.

=P

It would seem more fun if it were a downloaded game. But the problem with that is, it's take alot longer to get a download up and ready to use. Plus, some people might not have computers that could handle better graphics...I think that it's a fun browser, but there should also be a downloadable option as well. So some people could play in browser, and others could play the downloaded version, but with the ability to trade, battle, and message the browser players...They just can't like...adventure together...
[Image: greyvodo.png]
(2011-10-04, 02:12 PM)Grey Wrote: It would seem more fun if it were a downloaded game. But the problem with that is, it's take alot longer to get a download up and ready to use. Plus, some people might not have computers that could handle better graphics...I think that it's a fun browser, but there should also be a downloadable option as well. So some people could play in browser, and others could play the downloaded version, but with the ability to trade, battle, and message the browser players...They just can't like...adventure together...
That would be complicated to a point and cost too much money. Also, it depends on the server about the longevity of the download's loading.

We can't have 2 games, it'll have to be just 1 game.

(2011-10-04, 06:36 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-10-04, 02:12 PM)Grey Wrote: It would seem more fun if it were a downloaded game. But the problem with that is, it's take alot longer to get a download up and ready to use. Plus, some people might not have computers that could handle better graphics...I think that it's a fun browser, but there should also be a downloadable option as well. So some people could play in browser, and others could play the downloaded version, but with the ability to trade, battle, and message the browser players...They just can't like...adventure together...
That would be complicated to a point and cost too much money. Also, it depends on the server about the longevity of the download's loading.

We can't have 2 games, it'll have to be just 1 game.
Well, I has lots of monies, so I'd do it... Tongue
[Image: greyvodo.png]
If this is a downloaded game,

I must inform everyone.

Nitz X...

He will...

I mean, I would have to...

*shoves*
Be the first to download and install it!
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
If this game becomes a downloading in the future for better features, better quality, etc., I will uninstall PCO and something else since this game will be absolutely huge.
(2011-10-04, 08:41 PM)Deidara Wrote: If this game becomes a downloading in the future for better features, better quality, etc., I will uninstall PCO and something else since this game will be absolutely huge.
I can see this game for sale for like 9.99 at walmart selling 6 month subscriptions someday, but the biggest thing is thee game would need more interface.

I would definitely buy this game at walmart.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-10-04, 08:51 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-10-04, 08:41 PM)Deidara Wrote: If this game becomes a downloading in the future for better features, better quality, etc., I will uninstall PCO and something else since this game will be absolutely huge.
I can see this game for sale for like 9.99 at walmart selling 6 month subscriptions someday, but the biggest thing is thee game would need more interface.

9.99 o.o We'd probably make more money than Nintendo lol.

Kinda impossible right now but it's still an lol.

(2011-10-04, 08:51 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

LMAO
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
hmm your right dei if this was downloadable it would be extremely awesome
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
i like it just the way it is,bc cefurkan put his hard work in this and plus i wouldnnt be able to download it
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
we should have the members of the community vote about it...but that wouldn't work out very well...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
lol prob not....if we did vote.....what would you do if there was a tie ??
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
cefurkan would decide on this he probably keep it as is because its better that way
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
This is not a democracy. Cefurkan makes the final calls. Players play the game, now keep it that way.
CeFurkan Wrote:
I want it to be downloadable too. If it were downlodable id never touch my internet browsers ever again.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-10-06, 12:54 AM)Ghost Wrote: I want it to be downloadable too. If it were downlodable id never touch my internet browsers ever again.
How will you get on the forum then? 0.0

unless you could make a custom forum and link it ingame somehow.

CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-10-06, 12:57 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-10-06, 12:54 AM)Ghost Wrote: I want it to be downloadable too. If it were downlodable id never touch my internet browsers ever again.

who needs forum if you have a downloadable game *o*

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-10-06, 12:58 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-10-06, 12:57 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:

who needs forum if you have a downloadable game *o*
Uh, everyone, in order to see updates. you would be playing blind if you didn't. I think you should really rethink what your saying. you would need the browsers again someday.

CeFurkan Wrote:
Who Doesnt need a forum?
All download games have a forum. You need a browser to get the download games.

For us to get better features later in the game, it would take a lot of time and there is a chance of this game becoming a downloading one.

1. If it were downloadable, we all know it wouldn't have a virus Smile
2. More people than we already have would be playing it. We would probably be in the 20k with users by now.

It would just be more awesome and more worth it. More donators which means a better server and better features Smile
and some of us people now(me and osme others no doubt) who wouldnt be able to pla it w/downloadable version only