Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About TP and it's effect on the stats
I just want to know if I'm not losing my marbles...

I gave a HP nutrition to my gampha, and it only gained 1 stat point I gave it another one, still the same.

On the other hand, I gave a Defense nutrition to my duseep... it didn't gain anything...

And I thought that 4 TP= 1stat point?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
here is something funny for you: TP train with nutrition gives stat boost, but when i TP train against wild monsters
my stats don't increase at all... i mean, 200TP in wild battles, and not a single stat being raised!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Don't you have to level up / put the monster in the center before stat changes are made?
Constantly dying yet never dead
whats the nature of ur
gampha?
(2012-07-28, 04:16 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: here is something funny for you: TP train with nutrition gives stat boost, but when i TP train against wild monsters
my stats don't increase at all... i mean, 200TP in wild battles, and not a single stat being raised!
If you gain TP from wild monsters, put them in the storage, put it out, then stats will be changed

(2012-07-28, 04:19 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Don't you have to level up / put the monster in the center before stat changes are made?
About the level up... I think so, because my duseep is actually level 1 and my gampha, level 35

(2012-07-28, 04:21 PM)Dynaris Wrote: whats the nature of ur
gampha?
Endurance, so it should have a very high HP
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
i think u need to lvl up that works for me
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]