Poll: How do you rate this monster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki]
33.33%
[Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki]
40.00%
[Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki]
16.67%
[Image: p222Ki] [Image: p222Ki]
6.67%
[Image: p222Ki]
3.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new artist please evaluate how good she is
I think it'd make a better Legend, personally. lol
i must say 2 cos its something wrong with that bear Huh
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
she did a great job, i like her art Smile +1
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2013-12-04, 07:39 AM)Alduin Wrote: I LOVE that monster. [b]Cefurkan, you should add that in as an Ancient in my honest opinion. It's rather wonderful.[/b][/font

[font=Georgia]Either way, she's very good. Good job finding her.

This simpleton as an ancient? Dodgy I highly disagree. I think this monster would work more as an emissary.

The girl's good at details, but the concept behind this monster is boring and unoriginal. 1 star. Wink

Ah, I'll have to say this. If you would like to examine this beast later, right click on it and open it in a new tab, then add that new tab to bookmarks. Man... I'm gathering artwork like no tomorrow.

OKAY! I change my mind. I took a second look at this monster and I now think it's pretty cool. It similar to a yeti, and I like yetis. They're my favorite mythical creatures! 2 stars. Hire this artist please.

I like how the artist drew it's mouth. Very nice.
Alright I decided to give it 3 stars at the last minute. This monster isn't bad at all. Simple concept, but she can draw.
one thing about this that i kinda feel like you guys may have spotted, but the spikes does look a little.. thrown on..
what i mean is, it does not look as if the spikes is a part of monster, just a mere something that was painted on top of it.
Yes, she is a good artist, but the 3D of it is not that good.

Still like her though, 4 stars easy
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-12-05, 04:25 AM)CubK9 Wrote:
(2013-12-05, 04:23 AM)Night PhoeNICK Wrote: see its a gorrila dog with dislocated legs and random head spikes, no me gusta

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oook?Undecided

(2013-12-05, 04:28 AM)orboknown Wrote: I tjink thats the first time i have actually laughed at one of nights posts

ACCOMPLISMENT!Big GrinAngel
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
(2013-12-07, 03:58 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
This simpleton as an ancient? Dodgy I highly disagree. I think this monster would work more as an emissary.

The girl's good at details, but the concept behind this monster is boring and unoriginal. 1 star. Wink

Ah, I'll have to say this. If you would like to examine this beast later, right click on it and open it in a new tab, then add that new tab to bookmarks. Man... I'm gathering artwork like no tomorrow.

OKAY! I change my mind. I took a second look at this monster and I now think it's pretty cool. It similar to a yeti, and I like yetis. They're my favorite mythical creatures! 2 stars. Hire this artist please.

I like how the artist drew it's mouth. Very nice.
Alright I decided to give it 3 stars at the last minute. This monster isn't bad at all. Simple concept, but she can draw.

Where is your artwork? A simpleton with a boring and unoriginal concept.. Have you not seen the ancients? They are Dinosaurs. Where exactly do you see "originality" in the copying of science or Jurassic park?

The only monsters on this game that can boast creativity are the ones not copied. Which none of the Ancients can boast. Every single one of them are a copy or clone of some sort of mythical beast or Dinosaur. 

I never claimed her art was original. It does however fit in with the concept of the Ancients. Cloned and or copied off of something else and tweaked to look cool.

'Nuff said.
Yo alyx. Dial it back ALLLLLLLLLLL the notches
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-12-11, 10:01 PM)orboknown Wrote: Yo alyx. Dial it back ALLLLLLLLLLL the notches

I'm chill bro. lol
well she even improved further Big Grin

we got a deal with her

now tell me which monster we should replace with this new beast Big Grin

[Image: monster_by_mcicereamers-d6wf1n2.png]
What do you mean replace. Why noy just add it in
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hmmm...if it must replace a monster, then these would be my suggestions depending upon which class you want to place it within:

Emissary (though it seems more bear/gorilla-like than wolf-like)

[Image: 2z9ig6w.jpg]

or Zenith

[Image: 2mrfpjs.jpg]

There is a Regular monster image that could use updating more than the above two, however I think that her image is better than the artwork that usually falls in the 'Regular' catagory...

Regular

[Image: 16igq41.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
I would second Auramus.  She's really good with texture.  At least on par with things I normally crank out - if not even cleaner.  xD  Really diggin' that ice effect!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-12-12, 06:35 PM)Henrie Wrote: I would second Auramus.  She's really good with texture.  At least on par with things I normally crank out - if not even cleaner.  xD  Really diggin' that ice effect!

very good suggestion :d

i am not planning to add new monsters until we reach average quality Big Grin
I vote AuramusBig Grin
I like auramus...we should replace kentundra.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
all honest opinion i like it 
if you made quinnlong an ancient this can be one too
i love the artwork much more then the quinnlong
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Iono, Ancients always seemed like they should be all kinds of detailed.  Like, Fendark has no business being one.  He's just a nine tailed fox.  XD  Quinlong has all sorts of details to him - so he makes a good Ancient.

This is a good image.  The style is fantastic.  The design is very plain, though - a snow gorilla with a bears head and ice spikes.  Solid Legendary or Zenith.  Haha, if I had to describe the difference between a Legend and an Ancient it would be "Could you draw this Monster from memory?  No?  Ancient."

Girl seems like she's capable of drawing Ancients, though.  c:  I bet they'd be super spiff-tastic.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Quinnlong is one you could draw from memory. It's very plain, and looks gooey really. I'd say this Bear could make for a nice Legendary if not Ancient. Any lower than Legendary though would kinda stink, but I'd still use it most definitely.