Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
(2013-11-02, 03:55 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 01:41 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hm... Nice Arlax Wink I haven't really been playing recently so it may be a while until I get my team(s) to lvl 100...

Le Wow > All other restaurants/ cafes for both money and xp.
The NPC lvls are low enough that a run shouldn't take too long and you will pretty much guarantee a profit as long as you have an amulet coin.

I'm still looking for jolly gible/ naive bagon/ DW ability bagon in case anyone has one of those... IVs don't matter too much I guess but would be nice

Also, could someone please tell me what is in my friend safari? I can tell you yours as well if you wish Smile

for some reason i got poison from you, also alex *who ever is alex here* i got flying from you, while andpat4 gave me normal... if anyone of you could tell me what i gave you.. plox & thnx

Hm thanks Wink But I meant which 3 pokemon were in it haha

Wayve ('Me?') - Yours is rock type and has dwebble, onix and barbaracle in it

Pat - Yours has lillipup, minccino and ditto in it

Arlax (pieter) - Yours is psychic type and has grumpig, espurr and gothorita in it 

Void - Yours is ghost type and has shuppet and phantump in it (You haven't defeated elite four yet?...)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
BlackWayve I'm Alex on Pokemon X. Alyx on pokemon Y.
(2013-11-02, 04:24 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Void - Yours is ghost type and has shuppet and phantump in it (You haven't defeated elite four yet?...)

Void has defeated elite four and the last one of his is driflimb.
And voids brother got ivysaur and oddish.
And Alex you have pidgey and swanna.

I got 4 lvl 100 and one 99 and one 97. All I have done is play in the pokemon leauge.
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
Okay guys, i'm breeding perfect Larvitars and mawile both Adamant natures, with 31/31/31/x/31/31 ivs,larvitar in a nest ball and mawile in an ultra ball, larvitar has pursuit and dragon dance as egg moves and mawile has sucker punch, i have one hyper cutter mawile, the rest are intimidate, also could infect pokerus if needed
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Ooh nice Pat Wink

Void, I am definitely interested in one of those larvitar... possibly also a mawile Wink What would you be looking for?

Also I'm looking for a naive ditto now that I have a DW ability bagon
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'll give you and pat a free one,  for all the help you gave me Big Grin

Btw, i'll be getting modest goomies with goey and dratinis with marvel scale
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-11-02, 09:02 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Ooh nice Pat Wink

Void, I am definitely interested in one of those larvitar... possibly also a mawile Wink What would you be looking for?

Also I'm looking for a naive ditto now that I have a DW ability bagon

After I defeat the pokemon leauge I will look at my gible if you still need a gible.
I gtg atm, bbl in 4-5 hours
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Oh wow thanks Void Wink Seems like you are really getting into breeding this generation. I admit, some of the breeding changes are really good

Okay cool Pat, take your time, there's no hurry

Sure Void, although I won't be on when you come back. We can trade some other time whenever we are both on Smile

Still wondering what's in my safari btw
(2013-11-02, 09:18 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Oh wow thanks Void Wink Seems like you are really getting into breeding this generation. I admit, some of the breeding changes are really good

Sure Void, although I won't be on when you come back. We can trade some other time whenever we are both on Smile

I can check your safari now just defeated the champion
Ariados and cascoon.
[Image: 454.png]
Toxicroak
(2013-11-02, 09:27 AM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 09:18 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Oh wow thanks Void Wink Seems like you are really getting into breeding this generation. I admit, some of the breeding changes are really good

I can check your safari now just defeated the champion
Ariados and cascoon.
[Image: 454.png]
Toxicroak

Haha nice and thanks Pat Smile
After I defeat the elite 4 on Pokemon Y my safari should be better off. By the way what is Marvel Scale?
It was either a item that ups Dragon type moves power or the Evolution item needed for Feebas --> Milotic.

One of the 2 lol.
(2013-11-02, 11:51 AM)Alduin Wrote: After I defeat the elite 4 on Pokemon Y my safari should be better off. By the way what is Marvel Scale?

Marvel Scale is an ability lol... It's description is that 'When the wielder is affected by burn, freeze, paralysis, poison, or sleep, its Defense is increased by 50%.'
Oh lolz
Ooh. Wish my Dragonite had that.. lol
void give me back my golem.
and guys have you seen this?
https://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/01/th...pokemon-y/
three secret pokemons in x and y.

edit: i just got a Yveltal traded it for a lvl 18 Umbreon. its nature is Adamant.
Sorry, i'll give it back and i just got a 5iv Modest ROTOM, FREAK DANCE
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-11-02, 07:34 PM)andpat4 Wrote: void give me back my golem.

edit: i just got a Yveltal traded it for a lvl 18 Umbreon. its nature is Adamant.

I already posted those in the 'Z' thread Tongue But gratz on the yveltal Wink You got a really good deal on that one
(2013-11-04, 06:17 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 07:34 PM)andpat4 Wrote: void give me back my golem.

I already posted those in the 'Z' thread Tongue But gratz on the yveltal Wink You got a really good deal on that one
Yes it was on gts so I was worried somebody have already traded it.
Guys i need some help with EV Training, i'm too busy breeding flawless pokemon, so for every pokemon you EV train for me I'll give you a 5iv pokemon in return of your choice
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-11-04, 08:40 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: Guys i need some help with EV Training, i'm too busy breeding flawless pokemon, so for every pokemon you EV train for me I'll give you a 5iv pokemon in return of your choice

i might be able to help you but i found a guide that it take like five minutes to full ev one stat.
https://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon...in-pokemon
(2013-11-04, 06:08 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 08:40 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: Guys i need some help with EV Training, i'm too busy breeding flawless pokemon, so for every pokemon you EV train for me I'll give you a 5iv pokemon in return of your choice

i might be able to help you but i found a guide that it take like five minutes to full ev one stat.
https://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon...in-pokemon

Wow that link looks really helpful :o

Also, I still want those 'perfect' larvitar and mawile Void Big Grin
Wow, sorry guys forgot to check in, wa s so.busy on a different forum, btw i've almost finished my wifi team, if anyone wants to challenge.me
Be Blinded By My Prowess
i decided to show up i still need the pokemon y exclusives and the megalution exclusives so if anyone would mind helping me there please let me know also i need a squirtle and a chespin for the starters then i can go catching spree crazy eventually...
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
(2013-11-17, 02:15 AM)blackwayve Wrote: i decided to show up i still need the pokemon y exclusives and the megalution exclusives so if anyone would mind helping me there please let me know also i need a squirtle and a chespin for the starters then i can go catching spree crazy eventually...

I can help u if we are in on the same time
(2013-11-17, 03:13 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-11-17, 02:15 AM)blackwayve Wrote: i decided to show up i still need the pokemon y exclusives and the megalution exclusives so if anyone would mind helping me there please let me know also i need a squirtle and a chespin for the starters then i can go catching spree crazy eventually...

I can help u if we are in on the same time

hopefully we are cause i got nothing else other then mega stone hunting and catching all the loose ends i left around the pokedex *most of which i need to evolve*
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
I bought it today! Pokemon x!!!!!!!!Big Grin Sadly you'll have to wait till the weekend for my friend code thoughSad
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Congrats ch
woah....didn't know you were here^^ do you play pokemon?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
  • 8(current)