Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
can anyone check my marrils ivs by going to kiloude city and asking the guy in the pokecemtre
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-28, 07:50 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:46 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: One question :

HOW DOES ONE BECOME STYLISH ENOUGH...

Lulz.

just go do jobs every day at the hotel. super easy.

and do you want a aurorus female nature modest with pokérus?

i added you super spooky! 2spooky4u! *watched a little too much of this one youtuber it seems 0-o*
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
(2013-10-29, 01:37 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:50 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:46 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: One question :

HOW DOES ONE BECOME STYLISH ENOUGH...

Lulz.

just go do jobs every day at the hotel. super easy.

and do you want a aurorus female nature modest with pokérus?

i added you super spooky! 2spooky4u! *watched a little too much of this one youtuber it seems 0-o*

Arlax, link I posted earlier: https://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml just do the high priority ones and you will be stylish enough in no time Tongue

Added you Ald Smile Add me back: 'Tanklet' and my FC is on the OP of this thread
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Oh I tought that to work in the hotel or for going to battle institute you needed to be stylish... not that it would increase your style rate lulz.
(2013-10-29, 03:27 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Oh I tought that to work in the hotel or for going to battle institute you needed to be stylish... not that it would increase your style rate lulz.
I did 3 jobs on 1 day and I got the mega stones from 1 million to 300000
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
Exclamation 
Just beat the game! Took me 3 days, fimished at 22:46 October 29th
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-29, 10:54 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: Just beat the game! Took me 3 days, fimished at 22:46 October 29th

have you got all of the mega stones for the game yet?
(2013-10-29, 10:54 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: Just beat the game! Took me 3 days, fimished at 22:46 October 29th

Congrats Void! Wink Unfortunately, X & Y doesn't offer much post-game content... The Looker side-story is interesting though
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
trading 31 spatt iv modest yveltal, got it off my brother Big Grin
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-30, 11:30 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: trading 31 spatt iv modest yveltal, got it off my brother Big Grin

for what? i want yveltal. 

and when i check friends safari it says you have not beaten the pokemon league.
because if you have beaten the league i can catch 3 pokemons in your safari other wise only 2 pokemon.
Pat, didn't you get Arlax's yveltal?... Also what did you have in mind Void?
(2013-10-31, 04:23 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Pat, didn't you get Arlax's yveltal?... Also what did you have in mind Void?

no i did not. because every pokemon i offer he says no to them.
Oh I see Confused Would you happen to have a jolly gible/ naive bagon/ DW ability bagon though Pat? Wink
(2013-10-31, 07:45 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Oh I see Confused Would you happen to have a jolly gible/ naive bagon/ DW ability bagon though Pat? Wink

Don't know but I got a gible and a bagon
Sorry lads, already traded it away to someone else, also, anyone interested in adamant mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 ? female
Be Blinded By My Prowess
So uhh... exactly how stylish / what do you need to do  
to get into sushi high roller ?

And I didnt get the chance yet to trade with andpat @ tanklet

My current pvp team levels is getting up well btw, thanks to the tip of Restaurant Le Wow Smile

Lucario (BaconWarrior)  Lv 91 (+Speed)
Mewtwo (DarkZero)       Lv 90 (Neutral)
Aegislash (BaconGuard) Lv 88 (+Defense)
Gengar  (NoNickname)   Lv 85 (Neutral)
Golem   (NoNickname)    Lv 83 (+Sp.Def)
Flygon (Baconlicious)      Lv 75 (+Speed)

If my team is completely Lv 100, does anyone wanna have a Lv 100 free battle ? Smile
trading xearneas for a 5iv ditto pm me!
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-31, 09:17 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: So uhh... exactly how stylish / what do you need to do  
to get into sushi high roller ?

And I didnt get the chance yet to trade with andpat @ tanklet

My current pvp team levels is getting up well btw, thanks to the tip of Restaurant Le Wow Smile
I could get into the sushi high roller just by being the champ. A guy came and said I was a VIP because of the pokemon league.

You have traded me after I asked about yveltal.

(2013-10-31, 09:30 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: trading xearneas for a 5iv ditto pm me!

Don't know if I have a 5iv ditto but can check
I think either you traded me or wromg ome or,this one does not have 5 31 ivs
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-31, 10:50 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: I think either you traded me or wromg ome or,this one does not have 5 31 ivs
I don't know but according to the guy in the pokemon center it was my best. And on gts I see a ditto from japan with 6 iv for either a Zygrade or xerneas but only that the wrote that in comment
Which one of you is Phanton? Traded me a Flareon? My internet is horrible wifi wise so it cuts off often. I'm probably going to buy a hot spot soon so I don't have to worry about it... But anyways Phanton if you're reading this could you hear me via gamechat? I heard a lot of like growling on your end.. lol

Edit to add: Does anyone have a spare mega stones for Charizard Y and Venesaur? I'm playing Y now, and I have every starter from Kanto. Lucky me got them through that wonder trade crap. Haha.
Andpat ive beaten pokemon league twice... I have worked in Hotel Richism for a while and I am allowed in the botique couture where i bought some more stylish outfit...

But im still not allowed in there... So I really want to know how to get in there.
(2013-11-01, 06:13 AM)Alduin Wrote: Which one of you is Phanton? Traded me a Flareon? My internet is horrible wifi wise so it cuts off often. I'm probably going to buy a hot spot soon so I don't have to worry about it... But anyways Phanton if you're reading this could you hear me via gamechat? I heard a lot of like growling on your end.. lol

Edit to add: Does anyone have a spare mega stones for Charizard Y and Venesaur? I'm playing Y now, and I have every starter from Kanto. Lucky me got them through that wonder trade crap. Haha.

You can buy the other two stones from stone emporium. And the more stylish you are the lower the price on them.

(2013-11-01, 07:31 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Andpat ive beaten pokemon league twice... I have worked in Hotel Richism for a while and I am allowed in the botique couture where i bought some more stylish outfit...

But im still not allowed in there... So I really want to know how to get in there.

I just went in there but on serebii it says you need to start the looker quest.
https://www.serebii.net/xy/restaurants.shtml
And here is link to the looker quest
https://www.serebii.net/xy/looker.shtml
My Brother Wants Your Fc Andpat
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-11-01, 04:57 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: My Brother Wants Your Fc Andpat

Look at the forum on page 2 I think.
Just write his friend code here
So I can add him. Then I will get 1 more in friends safari.
So I found a Zoroark in pokemon village... WOOOOOOT

Didn't know it was there lol... And its +sp.atk nature Smile (-Sp.def)

Me like Zoroark

Also caught a +atk, -def ditto...
(2013-11-01, 05:40 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: So I found a Zoroark in pokemon village... WOOOOOOT

Didn't know it was there lol... And its +sp.atk nature Smile (-Sp.def)

Me like Zoroark

Also caught a +atk, -def ditto...

Nice arlaxeon did you read the other post about sushi high roller.
Yeah im allowed in there now... but as you make 350,000 loss when you go in there, and you only get slightly better exp then Le Wow ima stick to Le Wow...

Btw, traded for a Charizard out of GTS, it appeared to have Pokerus !!!! So now my party has pokerus Smile Now training to 100 will be even easier... Probably finished with Mewtwo and Lucario tomorrow.
Hm... Nice Arlax Wink I haven't really been playing recently so it may be a while until I get my team(s) to lvl 100...

Le Wow > All other restaurants/ cafes for both money and xp.
The NPC lvls are low enough that a run shouldn't take too long and you will pretty much guarantee a profit as long as you have an amulet coin.

I'm still looking for jolly gible/ naive bagon/ DW ability bagon in case anyone has one of those... IVs don't matter too much I guess but would be nice

Also, could someone please tell me what is in my friend safari? I can tell you yours as well if you wish Smile
(2013-11-02, 01:41 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hm... Nice Arlax Wink I haven't really been playing recently so it may be a while until I get my team(s) to lvl 100...

Le Wow > All other restaurants/ cafes for both money and xp.
The NPC lvls are low enough that a run shouldn't take too long and you will pretty much guarantee a profit as long as you have an amulet coin.

I'm still looking for jolly gible/ naive bagon/ DW ability bagon in case anyone has one of those... IVs don't matter too much I guess but would be nice

Also, could someone please tell me what is in my friend safari? I can tell you yours as well if you wish Smile

for some reason i got poison from you, also alex *who ever is alex here* i got flying from you, while andpat4 gave me normal... if anyone of you could tell me what i gave you.. plox & thnx
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
  • 7(current)