Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
I know. I knowSad
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Void, sorry it took longer than I had expected (sleep + school) but I have a freshly hatched froakie ready for you Wink Timid nature as well - I shall PM you too

Arlax, cool I'll add you as well Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Lol just pvp'ed with Tanklet... That was one immense battle Tongue

Note to tanklet - Never let my Lucario use his powerz :3
Ahaha good fight Arlax Wink Really was intense... You were down to 1 poke and I had 2... Unfortunately, both were fairies taking iron heads to their faces ._.
I wasted my power since I thought a timid, EV-trained mega blaziken would out-speed your lucario Tongue Is it also EV-trained and speed boosting nature?

We should rematch some time hehe
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'm tempted to ask some of my more... well versed pokefriends to battle you guys :p

They're good though, meta game good.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I got some pokemons with pokérus. I heard it is rare. Like 1 in 21178.6
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
(2013-10-21, 10:32 AM)andpat4 Wrote: I got some pokemons with pokérus. I heard it is rare. Like 1 in 21178.6

pokerus is much more common than it used to be.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Ooh interesting Nitz Wink Although, I've never really played pokemon competitively much, only against friends most of the time. Fortunately, X and Y makes it much easier to connect with anyone online... So we'll see Tongue

Yeah Pat, Pokerus was really rare (rarer than shinies) but apparently many people are getting it with gen 6... Rarity is probably much lower with this gen
Didnt get pokerus yet... I want it though :3

And Tanklet, none of my pokes are EV/IV trained lol... im too lazy for that... Lucario does have +speed nature.

I was also amazed that Mewtwo psychic dealt only like 5% damage to your Luna... And tyranitar survived Ursaring brick break...

Yes we should rematch... but not in any time short... I need better nature pokes and other pokes... pokes like Simisage are pretty weak.

Extra note - I could've won more easily though if i saved my MegaEvo for Mewtwo...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Andpat, i'll try and add you too Big Grin

My name is Pieter/Arlaxeon
Ooh I see Tongue Well then I'm surprised your lucario out-sped me... 122 base speed (w/nature) turns out to be faster than 252 EV 110 base speed (w/ nature)... Although, you probably did have some EVs on speed heh

My Aurorus' second highest stat is 102 base special defence (w/nature) after it's 123 base hp Tongue Not to mention it has somewhere between 50-70 EVs in special defence

And oh, in that case you are going to like tyranitar less if I choose to transform her into mega form  Wink

Okie d'okie, next time I need to prepare better for my team's glaring steel weakness (3 weak, 1 double weak, 1 double resist and 1 neutral...) ._. 

If I get pokerus, I'll pass it on to other people Big Grin

Yeah, it's a shame you can only mega evo one poke per battle... although I guess otherwise it would be too OP
well i got it on like 15 pokemon. i fought one with my lucario and then it transferd to other pokemons
i have already added you arlaxeon.

i got all pokemon from x that can mega evolve except for Alakazam and scizor.
edit: forgot banette.
Lol tank... Im also changing my team... I discovered that most of my team is weak to Earthquake and Stone edge lol...

So now i changed simisage for a better grass type (Not yet sure if I should choose Carnivine or Victreebell)... and ive got a +speed trapinch to get flygon.
Nice Pat Smile Haha I see Arlax... If you want a defensive/ support grass type for pvp ferrothorn is usually a good option. (Although I haven't actually used one myself)

Void, Where are you?...
(2013-10-20, 09:50 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: okay, Cool, PM me when you get the froakie

hey i started with froakie and i have a ditto... i can get you one real quick like also added you now add me (i have both versions btw i can help you with stuffs) also i want your chespin....
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
(2013-10-22, 09:01 PM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-10-20, 09:50 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: okay, Cool, PM me when you get the froakie

hey i started with froakie and i have a ditto... i can get you one real quick like also added you now add me (i have both versions btw i can help you with stuffs) also i want your chespin....

if you want chespin or any of the kanto starters i can breed for you.
(2013-10-23, 01:27 PM)andpat4 Wrote:

well i have froakie and fennikin and baulbasaur so all i need is chespin, squirtle, and charmander.. so if you want the mega stones for pokemon y like houndoom's one i will give them but you'll have to wait till i can get them...

also you must help me obtain them for myself later on in your life i will supply you a second stone so that you may give them to my pokemon x game

if anyone wants the stone for pokemon x only well sorry but i can't pokemon y i can; pokemon x is a no sorry =(

I just want a yveltal Tongue I found one 'cheap' (for a gible) on the GTS but was it had already been traded off ahaha

Also, what would you want for a squirtle/ bulbasaur Pat? I have all the kalos starters as well Wink
(2013-10-24, 04:56 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I just want a yveltal Tongue I found one 'cheap' (for a gible) on the GTS but was it had already been traded off ahaha

Also, what would you want for a squirtle/ bulbasaur Pat? I have all the kalos starters as well Wink

noting really just need to evovle my kadabra and scyther.
i got charizards mega stone from x and y.
a guy trade me a lvl 60 charizard with y mega stone for a lvl 48 haxorus.
Im not using my Yvetal lol...

You want it ?
(2013-10-24, 02:11 AM)blackwayve Wrote:

well i have froakie and fennikin and baulbasaur so all i need is chespin, squirtle, and charmander.. so if you want the mega stones for pokemon y like houndoom's one i will give them but you'll have to wait till i can get them...

also you must help me obtain them for myself later on in your life i will supply you a second stone so that you may give them to my pokemon x game

if anyone wants the stone for pokemon x only well sorry but i can't pokemon y i can; pokemon x is a no sorry =(

i can give you them now if you want. but if later you get houndooms then i will be happy to trade again.

(2013-10-24, 10:28 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Im not using my Yvetal lol...

You want it ?

i want it.
(2013-10-24, 10:29 AM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-10-24, 02:11 AM)blackwayve Wrote:

i can give you them now if you want. but if later you get houndooms then i will be happy to trade again.

You want it ?

i want it.

we will have to set up a time for those starters to be traded cause i need to know when i can find you also sure i can trade you houndoom's stone later we can just trade useless pokemon or something...

I am in Every day after school and on 3 hour breaks on Tuesday and Thursday. So It is just to set up a time that is good for you.
And if I can get the schools internet code I am in on every break.
But on Fridays I don't got much breaks.
(Off topic post, sorry) 

@andpat, I just fixed the thread :) now you're our guilds first Training Officer or TO :) thanks for all the hard work and dedication :D
Resident noob
(2013-10-25, 05:20 AM)PupK9 Wrote: (Off topic post, sorry) 

@andpat, I just fixed the thread Smile now you're our guilds first Training Officer or TO Smile thanks for all the hard work and dedication Big Grin

Thank you pup.
No problem :) sorry for all the confusion and the delay ;D
Resident noob

You want it ?

Yes'sir, what would you like for it Arlax? Wink

Lol Pup, what's wrong with the guild thread? Tongue
(2013-10-25, 06:22 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:

You want it ?

I also want the yveltal.
But he upgraded me to traning officer
(2013-10-25, 06:24 AM)andpat4 Wrote:

You want it ?

I also want the yveltal.

Hm... I see we may be at arms here good sir Tongue

Yeah, but that's guild related which means the guild thread would be the best place to post it would it not?... Oh well, no big deal
(2013-10-25, 06:46 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-10-25, 06:24 AM)andpat4 Wrote:

You want it ?

I also want the yveltal.

Hm... I see we may be at arms here good sir Tongue

Yeah, but that's guild related which means the guild thread would be the best place to post it would it not?... Oh well, no big deal

come at me bro. Tongue

i dont know why he posted here either i always check the guild tread and this.
Dont know what I want for Yvetal :/

Probably some average/good pokes with good nature that are useable for pvp :/
  • 3(current)