Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » World News » 27 Killed in Connecticut Shooting, Including 18 Children
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
27 Killed in Connecticut Shooting, Including 18 Children
(2012-12-15, 04:04 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: on this,it says the shooter was Ryan Lanza...but on the site,it says brother was Ryan Lanza...mix up? or did they have same names ?

(2012-12-15, 04:52 PM)Guider456 Wrote: its a mixup the shooter was Alex Lanza

(2012-12-15, 05:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
read another thing on it,it says shooter was adam lanza

(2012-12-15, 05:12 PM)Guider456 Wrote: they need to get their info right .-. but reading recent news report on it i guess adam lanza is his name :/

(2012-12-15, 05:39 PM)Zerion Wrote: He shouldnt have to delete just cause he said his name
so you are saying we should remember the gunman?

that post was not directed toward you, it was directed at zach and guider.
Who cares who the gunman is. He's dead .-. I honestly don't care about him.

His name could be Stinky Buttface for all we care. He killed children, we should remember those children and the other victims.
(2012-12-15, 05:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
read another thing on it,it says shooter was adam lanza
it was Adam Lanza.
(2012-12-15, 05:55 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Who cares who the gunman is. He's dead .-. I honestly don't care about him.

His name could be Stinky Buttface for all we care. He killed children, we should remember those children and the other victims.
Agree! Killing innocent little children is just not good......
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Like i Said
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
This has now had a bigger effect on the country. The discussion on stricter gun laws is on!

https://news.msn.com/us/analysis-could-s...ping-point

My general news source is www.msn.com for you guys that don't know o-o
(2012-12-15, 10:35 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: This has now had a bigger effect on the country. The discussion on stricter gun laws is on!

https://news.msn.com/us/analysis-could-s...ping-point

My general news source is www.msn.com for you guys that don't know o-o
Yes....
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Tragic. I wish they'd make it so people like this had to live a Napoleon lifestyle. Meaning being secluded in an island and slowly being poisoned Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
It's completely insane that some people have the nerve and the evil in their hearts to take their rage out on innocent kindergartners. I notice that these shooters are usually brilliant, quiet and loners. But that should never drive you to murder people. Even if they did it for the fame, they kill themselves anyways, and they'll never get to experience their infamy. People are corrupt, and it saddens me to think that people will do such unspeakable things. There are people who murder others over $2. 2 dollars is worth more than somebody's life? I think whoever invented the gun was a genius, but a stupid genius. There SHOULD be stricter laws. These crazy people have such easy access to guns that it makes me question why people still want to live in america. There have been like, what, 4, major shootings in 6 months? It's stupid, and it's truly tragic. President Obama was crying. The President was so emotional that he broke down on screen. This only begins to describe the immensity of the sadness that people have experienced. Parents have lost their young ones, parents who've never done anything to lose their child in this horrible way. May the whole world's thoughts and prayers go out to these families, for they, too, are victims of this terrible tragedy. There is no safe place anymore. School is a place of learning, not of murder.

Earlier that day, my friend and I were watching an American Horror Story scene that showed a kid going to school and killing people. We had no idea what went down until I was almost at my bus stop. It's eerie, and I think that these types of things need to be addressed.

-That's all I have to say.
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-15, 11:45 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: It's completely insane that some people have the nerve and the evil in their hearts to take their rage out on innocent kindergartners. I notice that these shooters are usually brilliant, quiet and loners. But that should never drive you to murder people. Even if they did it for the fame, they kill themselves anyways, and they'll never get to experience their infamy. People are corrupt, and it saddens me to think that people will do such unspeakable things. There are people who murder others over $2. 2 dollars is worth more than somebody's life? I think whoever invented the gun was a genius, but a stupid genius. There SHOULD be stricter laws. These crazy people have such easy access to guns that it makes me question why people still want to live in america. There have been like, what, 4, major shootings in 6 months? It's stupid, and it's truly tragic. President Obama was crying. The President was so emotional that he broke down on screen. This only begins to describe the immensity of the sadness that people have experienced. Parents have lost their young ones, parents who've never done anything to lose their child in this horrible way. May the whole world's thoughts and prayers go out to these families, for they, too, are victims of this terrible tragedy. There is no safe place anymore. School is a place of learning, not of murder.

Earlier that day, my friend and I were watching an American Horror Story scene that showed a kid going to school and killing people. We had no idea what went down until I was almost at my bus stop. It's eerie, and I think that these types of things need to be addressed.

I'm proud to have you as my student Wink

That was a splendid paragraph.
My day just got slightly better, faith in human logic and morals restored, thanks
(2012-12-15, 11:45 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: It's completely insane that some people have the nerve and the evil in their hearts to take their rage out on innocent kindergartners. I notice that these shooters are usually brilliant, quiet and loners. But that should never drive you to murder people. Even if they did it for the fame, they kill themselves anyways, and they'll never get to experience their infamy. People are corrupt, and it saddens me to think that people will do such unspeakable things. There are people who murder others over $2. 2 dollars is worth more than somebody's life? I think whoever invented the gun was a genius, but a stupid genius. There SHOULD be stricter laws. These crazy people have such easy access to guns that it makes me question why people still want to live in america. There have been like, what, 4, major shootings in 6 months? It's stupid, and it's truly tragic. President Obama was crying. The President was so emotional that he broke down on screen. This only begins to describe the immensity of the sadness that people have experienced. Parents have lost their young ones, parents who've never done anything to lose their child in this horrible way. May the whole world's thoughts and prayers go out to these families, for they, too, are victims of this terrible tragedy. There is no safe place anymore. School is a place of learning, not of murder.

I saw the picture of the young man why would a nice looking guy turn into a blood thirsty murder and kill innocent kids
Link : https://news.msn.com/us/names-of-victims...g-released

The victims from the shooting, their names are released.
they're mostly ages 6-7 kids actually all the dead kids
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks, dei. I just had to get in my 2 cents.
LIKE A BOSS

They had their whole lives ahead of them. I feel depressed.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-12-16, 01:36 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:

I'm proud to have you as my student Wink

That was a splendid paragraph.

(2012-12-16, 08:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: They had their whole lives ahead of them. I feel depressed.
Me too, man.
LIKE A BOSS

We coulda had a future president in there ._. or, the guy that makes virtual reality games '-' where we enjoy the game ourselves!

So many futures, gone.
(2012-12-16, 09:49 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: We coulda had a future president in there ._. or, the guy that makes virtual reality games '-' where we enjoy the game ourselves!

So many futures, gone.
Maybe the guy who stops pollution
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-12-16, 09:51 PM)Pein Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 09:49 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: We coulda had a future president in there ._. or, the guy that makes virtual reality games '-' where we enjoy the game ourselves!

So many futures, gone.
Maybe the guy who stops pollution
Or cures cancer!
LIKE A BOSS

Baconator Stole my name... but honestly, why can't some people think further than to the tip of their fingers? i mean, what was the point? why? i dont get it.. maybe if i was a murder, i could see some kind of meaning in it, but there is only one way someone could make me kill a human.. if that human was a serious threat to my girlfriend.. it says he shot his own mother..? if they had a fight, why could he not just talk with her about it? and killing even more innocent children and adults? it just sound to sick.. Dei has a point, really.. eat a baconator.. or simply find something else to enjoy, movies, music, friends, whatever!

All my prayers goes to the innocent Sad
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
So at our school they have heightened the security measures present in response to the shooting. How about you guys?

And apparently on the back of the girl's bathroom's door today there was some graffiti threatening the school. And apparently there are some rumors about someone planning to start an incident in our school and other schools on Friday, which is also the supposed date of the end of the world. Assuming I stay alive, I will update as this goes on.
I think it was Monday, someone said they had a gun in school. Apparently they were overheard, the cops surrounded my school. Searched that student's locker, they had no gun. They got arrested and suspended Tongue Friggin moron.

We had a lockdown drill yesterday, friggin annoying. My class caused 2 violations, in the whole school there were 9 violations. What a bunch of idiots =_=
(2012-12-19, 11:33 PM)Lamb Wrote: So at our school they have heightened the security measures present in response to the shooting. How about you guys?

And apparently on the back of the girl's bathroom's door today there was some graffiti threatening the school. And apparently there are some rumors about someone planning to start an incident in our school and other schools on Friday, which is also the supposed date of the end of the world. Assuming I stay alive, I will update as this goes on.
same here, today they wouldn't even let a mom eat with her kid without a resource officer beside em in a totally different room
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Well, what ended up happening was that the girl who put the graffiti up was identified and arrested. Apparently, right when the police found out who it was they immediately went to her class to arrest her. From what I heard, upon seeing the police, the girl opened up a window and jumped out of the school. I think her class was on the second floor, and apparently she broke a leg. She kept running though, she was running towards the baseball field I think. The police eventually caught her and arrested her.
(2012-12-22, 06:40 PM)Lamb Wrote: Well, what ended up happening was that the girl who put the graffiti up was identified and arrested. Apparently, right when the police found out who it was they immediately went to her class to arrest her. From what I heard, upon seeing the police, the girl opened up a window and jumped out of the school. I think her class was on the second floor, and apparently she broke a leg. She kept running though, she was running towards the baseball field I think. The police eventually caught her and arrested her.
Is it wrong to say that her actions of jumping out the window and running with a broken leg attracts me? :3

But overall, wow.
i read that in texas they let the teachers carry firearms

but they had special training and that.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-12-22, 06:53 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Is it wrong to say that her actions of jumping out the window and running with a broken leg attracts me? :3

But overall, wow.

Well, you can think what you want, but personally I find her complete lack of morals repulsive.
(2012-12-22, 06:40 PM)Lamb Wrote: Well, what ended up happening was that the girl who put the graffiti up was identified and arrested. Apparently, right when the police found out who it was they immediately went to her class to arrest her. From what I heard, upon seeing the police, the girl opened up a window and jumped out of the school. I think her class was on the second floor, and apparently she broke a leg. She kept running though, she was running towards the baseball field I think. The police eventually caught her and arrested her.

1st of all,if it is threatening,she must have
2nd of all,she should have been taken to hospital then taken to jail!

And about attraction from SparrowHawk,no,not so surprising.Jump out of 2-story window>Break leg(s).
About the Security thing from Lamb,that is great.4 the remaining students so they are not shot by who whas it?Alex Lanza?
SparrowHawk,yes,things like tht have HUGE effects on parents aswell as young victims.
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden
If u need tips,just PM me on pokemon:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=526132
I'll have Wi-fi soon so here is my friend code:
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
*1st of all,if it is threatning,she must have painted"Alex Lanza"/_\*

*Makes Angry face*
*Makes Sad Face*
*Makes agreement face*
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden